Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 16 2022, 04:33 PM

Default Thanks Mary!

My number is 1010517359. Build #395. Sure hope you can help me. Again thanks.
Old Sep 16 2022, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
My number is 1010517359. Build #395. Sure hope you can help me. Again thanks.

Hi Snookie Sue

Thanks for your id number.

Ok, your item storage is full, your capacity is 1525 and you have items stored for that amount.

The message you are receiving is due that, it has nothing to do with Farm Pass and nobody is punishing you.

To be able to add more items to your Item storage, you could:

- add more neighbors, you have 95 so you could add a few more

- check your item storage and see if there are items stored that you dont need. Then you could sell them at market

- you could purchase the Super Storage tools to increase your Item storage capacity. You have information about them in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6050218
Old Sep 16 2022, 05:14 PM

Default Tearing my hair out!!!!

Just purchased the red shed. Didn't do a darn thing. Put it in storage, still didn't do a darn thing. Restarted my computer again - no results. My storage shed says I am at 71% capacity. What could I possibly be doing wrong???? Losing my mind. Actually crying. Husband will kill me for spending more for farm cash.
Old Sep 16 2022, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Just purchased the red shed. Didn't do a darn thing. Put it in storage, still didn't do a darn thing. Restarted my computer again - no results. My storage shed says I am at 71% capacity. What could I possibly be doing wrong???? Losing my mind. Actually crying. Husband will kill me for spending more for farm cash.

Hi Snookie Sue

Think we are talking about two different storages.

When you click in the Storage icon, you have 2 buttons or sections.

The Harvest & Products storage is where you store your harvest for crops, trees products, fish, facilities products, etc.
That storage is filled at 72% for you.

The other storage is the Items storage. There you can store decorations, tools, animals etc
That is the storage which is full.
The Super Storage tools increase the Item storage capacity not the Harvest & Products capacity.

You can read all information about Storage in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110
Old Sep 16 2022, 06:01 PM

Default Solved!

Shut down my computer. Took a walk, came home, restarted the computer, opened FT and voila, problem solved. Thank you so very, very much for your help and patience.
Old Sep 16 2022, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Shut down my computer. Took a walk, came home, restarted the computer, opened FT and voila, problem solved. Thank you so very, very much for your help and patience.
You are very welcome Snookie Sue I can see the Super storage tools are working for you
Old Sep 20 2022, 08:31 AM

Angry Farmtown gone crazy. I can't play the game anymore.

My storage is full no matter how much I take out. My tree shakers don't work. It tells me that I need to buy a new tree shaker and I already have 2 blue ones. Neither work, i have tried to purchase Farm Pass and it won't let me pay. Same thing when I try to purchase farm cash. I keep getting a pop ups telling me I need to add neighbors. Unable to play the game at all now.
Old Sep 20 2022, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Ed View Post
My storage is full no matter how much I take out. My tree shakers don't work. It tells me that I need to buy a new tree shaker and I already have 2 blue ones. Neither work, i have tried to purchase Farm Pass and it won't let me pay. Same thing when I try to purchase farm cash. I keep getting a pop ups telling me I need to add neighbors. Unable to play the game at all now.
Hi Jungle Ed

I will try to answer all your questions:

About your tools: You have the Log Truck w/Chainsaw in your farms. You need to put all tools in your storage. That way you can use them by opening your yellow tool box.
Farm cach tools do not take space from your item storage, so you can store all of them.

About your Item Storage is full: You only have 4 neighbors and the spaces for the Item storage is tied with the amount of neighbors you have.
If you need information about Storage and Item storage spaces, please click in the following link:

If you need neighbors or you want to ask for neighbors, then click in this link. Be sure to read the first post of that thread for instructions about how to post and the information you have to provide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Anabled to purchase farm cash: When you posted about this problem a few days ago you were answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post6508582
Old Oct 14 2022, 01:26 PM

Default fuel/to use

also the I am unable to store items, such as flowers, trees, and items from the farm pass. it says i need more neighbors but that is where I get confused. I have recently got more but it is still not letting me store. Even if I sell, or use things I still cannot store. please help

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 14 2022 at 01:56 PM.
Old Oct 14 2022, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkette68104 View Post
also the I am unable to store items, such as flowers, trees, and items from the farm pass. it says i need more neighbors but that is where I get confused. I have recently got more but it is still not letting me store. Even if I sell, or use things I still cannot store. please help
Hi dorkette

I moved this part of your problem to the thread about Storage.

When the game asks you to have more neighbors is to have more spaces in your Item Storage.

Flowers, trees or products you get as rewards from the Farm pass go to your Harvest&Products storage not to your Items storage.

Please read the following information about Storage in the following link, hope it could help you:

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds