Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 02 2022, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mags66 View Post
Up until 3 weeks ago I always had many belts & dans to post every day. I usually try to post twice a day, but since then I'm not sure what has changed. I might have several each day & some times have nothing. Not sure what I need to do to fix it or if there is something I did to change it? Any help appreciated. thanks!
Hi mags66

That probably happened as belts/dans where added to lot of facilities.

If you have already got the 7th dan for most of the products in those facilities, then nothing is wrong. It is just those products have the highest dans.

You can read the following information from our Game Guide to check which belts/dans you have already got:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5222690
Old Sep 02 2022, 11:31 AM

Smile

thanks for the quick reply, appreciate it! have a great day
Old Sep 02 2022, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mags66 View Post
thanks for the quick reply, appreciate it! have a great day
You are welcome mags
Old Sep 02 2022, 12:44 PM

Is there a way to turn of notices of dans and belts, while I am working on my farms? They are in a pop up, that renders my game useless until I close the pop up, then I have to open my tools to retrieve the tool I was working with. I do not know how many people think this is annoying, but that is why I do not play other games.
Old Sep 02 2022, 01:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Lauri View Post
Is there a way to turn of notices of dans and belts, while I am working on my farms? They are in a pop up, that renders my game useless until I close the pop up, then I have to open my tools to retrieve the tool I was working with. I do not know how many people think this is annoying, but that is why I do not play other games.
Hi Mama Lauri,
If you click the X on those pop ups you should not have to pick up your tool again. No, there isn't any way to turn those off.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2022, 03:50 PM

I've noticed that lately people are able to post up to 10 bonuses at a time each for a different item. Is this a glitch or something new?
Old Sep 05 2022, 03:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I've noticed that lately people are able to post up to 10 bonuses at a time each for a different item. Is this a glitch or something new?
HI NJones,
There hasn't been a change so somehow they are getting around the limit. The downside for them may be that Facebook can block them for excessive posts under their security rules.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 16 2022, 07:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Belt Dan??????

[b][b] What is a Belt/Dan Bonus??????

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 16 2022, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDIE39 View Post
[b][b] What is a Belt/Dan Bonus??????

Hi SANDIE

They are bonuses you get or your friends get when starting products in the regular facilities.

You have full information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610

Now, if you are talking about a Farm pass goal, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6504906
Old Sep 19 2022, 06:53 AM

belt bonus and requesting ingredients both have a limit after posting? i know you can do 5 of each. but can i sell or keep these long as i want? or until i use them?

so guide says up to 11m coins for levels 900-999 but how many times would i be collecting bonuses if i dont know how much one is worth?

how many times can other players send the bonus will i get like 100 or more. will it fill up my gift box? im still getting some from yesterday.

i was just overwhelmed with how many i got. didnt seem to end for quite a while.

might have just because i had all 5 bonuses and 5 ingredient requests being filled same time. how do i check the value of one the items?

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 19 2022 at 09:06 AM.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans