Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Aug 29 2022, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I have And it's so easy to change between male and female so easily as well. I know we can have a different name but gender wise it shouldn't be so easy to change.

In an unrelated post. This morning, I got asked my age, and that the poster (male) was 43 single and from the US.

Seriously there should be rules on this stuff that some players think it's a freaking dating website. I messaged the person back too and told them no i'm not telling you my age, relationship status etc. No need to be messaged like that etc. I'm here to play a game I basically told him to go somewhere else if that's his kind of thing

Things like this are getting worse. I know you can't control what people say but players haven't been liking the Inn for years for this reason (and now it's starting in the hiring market.) I know you'll say ignore him and I have the option to block him but I thought you should be aware of this kind of thing going on.
We are aware of this Alexandra, and you should not have answered him at all. Instead you can block that person and a report is sent to slashkey.
If that person has enough reports then he can be blocked for a time.
Old Aug 29 2022, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
We are aware of this Alexandra, and you should not have answered him at all. Instead you can block that person and a report is sent to slashkey.
If that person has enough reports then he can be blocked for a time.
Sorry about that. How do I report it? Report abuse?? It's not exactly abuse but it is unwanted attention and asking personal questions.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Aug 29 2022, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have And it's so easy to change between male and female so easily as well. I know we can have a different name but gender wise it shouldn't be so easy to change.

In an unrelated post. This morning, I got asked my age, and that the poster (male) was 43 single and from the US.

Seriously there should be rules on this stuff that some players think it's a freaking dating website. I messaged the person back too and told them no i'm not telling you my age, relationship status etc. No need to be messaged like that etc. I'm here to play a game I basically told him to go somewhere else if that's his kind of thing

Things like this are getting worse. I know you can't control what people say but players haven't been liking the Inn for years for this reason (and now it's starting in the hiring market.) I know you'll say ignore him and I have the option to block him but I thought you should be aware of this kind of thing going on.
Hi Alexandra,
There isn't anyway that the game can control what gender is chosen in the game nor what people say in any of the gathering places.

You have the choice to respond to them or ignore and block them. That is the only thing that can be done.

I am closing this thread now as there is nothing that can be done for it by the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 29 2022, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Sorry about that. How do I report it? Report abuse?? It's not exactly abuse but it is unwanted attention and asking personal questions.
Hi Alexandra,

You report it by blocking them. You can add a statement to that.

There is a thread in the Help & Support about the blocking and reporting with instructions how to do that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594714
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 29 2022 at 10:31 AM.
Old Oct 11 2022, 03:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Getting old

Ok, I admit it......

I'm gonna need a refresher course on how to play by the time it gets turned back on.......

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:36 PM
Account Not Linked

i wanna say thank you raul and team for getting our game back... we all might have been headaches to keep wondering when but just know we all love this game and friendships we have made over the past 13 years...its an game that many of us love for stress relief or company... thanks again for understanding....
Old Oct 11 2022, 08:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default thank you

Back on line and so grateful. Thank you all for your dedication and perseverance.
Old Oct 11 2022, 08:20 PM

Smile Welcome Back

I think I can speak for all us Farmers, Welcome Back !
Old Oct 11 2022, 08:23 PM

thank you for getting farmtown back on .wish i had not started ship tonight it take 45 mins to fill between each one since no ships out. its 921 pm now
Old Oct 11 2022, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
thank you for getting farmtown back on .wish i had not started ship tonight it take 45 mins to fill between each one since no ships out. its 921 pm now
Hi Mom Glenda,
Just a suggestiopn, but if you only load 1 container, fix what you can of your logbook, then send it out. Tomorrow load another ship again with 1 container, click on reuse itinerary, then make any additional changes you need to do to it. Then the same thing the next day and so on until the times get back down to workable short times. I have done this every time I have come back from a vacation and it taks only a few days to get them down to workable and my logbook back the way I want it.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity