Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 28 2022, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeejayF View Post
The issue occurred while clicking to send off my neighbors' ships - not my own
Ok CeejayF, please do the suggestions I posted in my previous response and see if the error clears up.
Old Jul 28 2022, 06:08 PM

I shut down and rebooted and the ships appear to have gone on their way - no way to tell for sure
Old Jul 28 2022, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeejayF View Post
I shut down and rebooted and the ships appear to have gone on their way - no way to tell for sure
Thanks for coming back to let us know Ceejay
Old Aug 17 2022, 08:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Is there a way to replace players on the “alternate” list? In other words, some of my neighbors are not actively participating in Cargo Ships, so I want to replace them - I know how to do that - but some of the folks on my replacement list are also not participating in Cargo Ships either & these are the ones I’d like to replace…I have some new neighbors that I know participate in Cargo Ships, but they are not appearing on that replacement list. How do I do that? Or can I do that?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 17 2022, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Is there a way to replace players on the “alternate” list? In other words, some of my neighbors are not actively participating in Cargo Ships, so I want to replace them - I know how to do that - but some of the folks on my replacement list are also not participating in Cargo Ships either & these are the ones I’d like to replace…I have some new neighbors that I know participate in Cargo Ships, but they are not appearing on that replacement list. How do I do that? Or can I do that?
Hi Zeeky Bantuski,
I am sorry, but the replacement list as you call it is all of your neighbors who have their port enabled in their preferences. The only way they will be removed is if they uncheck the box for Enable Ships in their preferences. If you have some new ones not showing up it may be that data has not updated yet. There isn't a limit to how many are on your list, so removing the ones who don't do the cargo ships even though they have the ships enabled really would not make any difference.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 21 2022, 07:57 AM

Level:
XP:

Not sure why But on my Moms farm. Her train times seem to keep changing. Do them the same time everyday or around the same time. Be working fine for a while then go back to 12 mins instead of 6. for no apparent reason. Yesterday I dispatched her orange ship and is still sitting in port. I have cleared memcache and still dispatched and her blue ship is taking 12 minutes to load. Not sure why its only her ships doing this. Do Mine, My moms and my dads daily. Mine and my dads have normal times but hers are takng twice as long for some unknown reason.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...0002&farm_ix=0

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 21 2022, 08:14 AM

I totally agree with Zeeky. I have the same issue. I am missing some people on my "alternate" list that I know are doing ships. For example, the other day, I replaced one of my regular ship people because he was going to be out of town for awhile. Now that he's back, his name is not on my list and I can't put him back. I know he's doing ships because he sends me his.
Old Aug 21 2022, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Not sure why But on my Moms farm. Her train times seem to keep changing. Do them the same time everyday or around the same time. Be working fine for a while then go back to 12 mins instead of 6. for no apparent reason. Yesterday I dispatched her orange ship and is still sitting in port. I have cleared memcache and still dispatched and her blue ship is taking 12 minutes to load. Not sure why its only her ships doing this. Do Mine, My moms and my dads daily. Mine and my dads have normal times but hers are takng twice as long for some unknown reason.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...0002&farm_ix=0
Hi RomanticSoul

I checked data for the link you posted but not sure if it is yours or your mom. I can see the orange ship has been at port 7 for more than 10 hours, so it can be skipped or loaded if you have the tools to do this.

About the times changing while your mom is preparing the ship, it depends on how many ships she has sent in the last 7 days. It works similiar to quests. When 7 days have past for a ship then it drops off the list.

When you start preparing a container, a second help icon appears on the container to the right of the container time, indicated with the red arrow in the picture below. The second help icon only shows during the preparation of that container. You can click on it and see the explanation for the preparation time for that container.

In the pop up that appears it will tell you the container preparation time based on how many ships you have dispatched in the last 7 days and how many ships you have dispatched in that time.

If you click on "Sure, let me see them" it will show you your dispatch dates in the last 7 days.

Click the “OK, thanks” to close the box.

NOTE: Ships only stay on the dispatch list for exactly 7 days then they drop off the list.

If the preparation time changed whilst you were preparing containers, this is because the time is calculated according to how many ships you had previously dispatched in the last 7 days. For example if you had dispatched 6 ships in the last 7 days and were preparing your Brown ship, the prep time would be 5.1 minutes, but if while you were preparing them one of those ships dropped from the list for being over 7 days old you would then change to a prep time of 5 dispatched ships, 10.2 minutes.

If you need full information about ships, please visit the following link from our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Old Aug 21 2022, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedlin1010 View Post
I totally agree with Zeeky. I have the same issue. I am missing some people on my "alternate" list that I know are doing ships. For example, the other day, I replaced one of my regular ship people because he was going to be out of town for awhile. Now that he's back, his name is not on my list and I can't put him back. I know he's doing ships because he sends me his.
Hi amedlin

Im not sure if this will work, but if your friend has his port open again try the following:

Before starting a new ship, send that friend a gift and if he sent you one, accept it. Try to work his facilities in case he posts them, or send ingredients or get any bonus he posts. Just try to interact with him before starting the ship.

Then while preparing the new ship, check if he shows up in the replacement list.

As I said Im not sure if it will work but it doesnt hurt to try.
Old Aug 21 2022, 09:10 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RomanticSoul

I checked data for the link you posted but not sure if it is yours or your mom. I can see the orange ship has been at port 7 for more than 10 hours, so it can be skipped or loaded if you have the tools to do this.

About the times changing while your mom is preparing the ship, it depends on how many ships she has sent in the last 7 days. It works similiar to quests. When 7 days have past for a ship then it drops off the list.

When you start preparing a container, a second help icon appears on the container to the right of the container time, indicated with the red arrow in the picture below. The second help icon only shows during the preparation of that container. You can click on it and see the explanation for the preparation time for that container.

In the pop up that appears it will tell you the container preparation time based on how many ships you have dispatched in the last 7 days and how many ships you have dispatched in that time.

If you click on "Sure, let me see them" it will show you your dispatch dates in the last 7 days.

Click the “OK, thanks” to close the box.

NOTE: Ships only stay on the dispatch list for exactly 7 days then they drop off the list.

If the preparation time changed whilst you were preparing containers, this is because the time is calculated according to how many ships you had previously dispatched in the last 7 days. For example if you had dispatched 6 ships in the last 7 days and were preparing your Brown ship, the prep time would be 5.1 minutes, but if while you were preparing them one of those ships dropped from the list for being over 7 days old you would then change to a prep time of 5 dispatched ships, 10.2 minutes.

If you need full information about ships, please visit the following link from our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Hers is the only one doing it. Wish I could attach pictures here without uploading to facebook and posting for all to see. But her Orange ship still says preparing Ship. Altho shows its been worked by several neighbors. And her Blue ship is up to 12 minutes. Mine and My dads stayed at the lower times. all 3 ships are done at the exact same time. So should be 6 minutes to do hers. However hers is the only one that keeps getting the time extended. For what reason I don't know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moms ships 1.jpg (19.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg moms ships 2.jpg (17.2 KB, 2 views)

Visit 's Farm

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port