Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 13 2022, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle216719 View Post
Cannot work my neighbors facilities, its all grey'd out. I can't work my own facilities because it just disappears after I do it. I can't complete my quests because I can't collect anything out of my facilities because they keep disappearing. How long is this going to go on? Will we be compensated for all the quest coins we are inevitably going to lose?
Hi Michelle

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

You have all the information and suggestions to continue working in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658530
Old Aug 14 2022, 09:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Just a quick thank you to all staff for the fantastic job you do with quick answers to our queries and for the tremendous effort in keeping the game going. It is such a shame that FB have stopped so many now playing by temporarily blocking us by going too fast. As of this Thursday I will have to stop working facilities as I cannot do my farms and do facilities on one tab which is all I am allowed now it seems. I will still do my own quests but the fun of helping work facilities and getting those wonderful XPs and needed products are now over. After 13 years it is very saddening. I know it is FB problem but just wanted you to know your team is appreciated. Bye and hopefully one day in the future that FB can sort themselves out.
Old Aug 15 2022, 06:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Just a quick thank you to all staff for the fantastic job you do with quick answers to our queries and for the tremendous effort in keeping the game going. It is such a shame that FB have stopped so many now playing by temporarily blocking us by going too fast. As of this Thursday I will have to stop working facilities as I cannot do my farms and do facilities on one tab which is all I am allowed now it seems. I will still do my own quests but the fun of helping work facilities and getting those wonderful XPs and needed products are now over. After 13 years it is very saddening. I know it is FB problem but just wanted you to know your team is appreciated. Bye and hopefully one day in the future that FB can sort themselves out.
Hi rodkay1,

Very nice of you to post thanks for any help you've received over the years via the forum. It's nice to know that all the various mods over the years have been able to help you so it's is much appreciated that you've let us know!

We are sorry to hear Facebook are showing you a blocked message when playing Farm Town.

The various warnings Facebook can show are not specific to just games. They can show that exact same message even when you haven't played the game at all and you really don't want that one as it stops you doing pretty much anything on Facebook. We know that one can show when you've done nothing wrong at all, just been reading what's in News Feed and not even started playing the game yet.

Facebook will never disclose to anyone what criteria triggers any particular warning.

If there are no reports in your support inbox that would normally tell you if you had done something they didn't like then it may be a bug that they have and it shouldn't have triggered, in which case all you can do us the usual thing of letting them know the decision was wrong and waiting it out for the blocking to be lifted. We do understand that it is very frustrating having to wait that time out when they haven't even told you how long the blocking is for and to have to put up with the lack of responses to what's reported as being an incorrect decision. It doesn't really surprise me about the lack of responses seeing how may Facebook users there are as it would be impossible to reply every individual report.

When you don't know any time frame for the blocking the only thing we can really suggest is that you stop playing for an hour and then after that just load the game in one tab without doing anything else related to the game in other tabs and see if the blocking message is still there. If it hasn't gone or appears within 15 minutes of loading the game when only using one tab to play then it's likely more time is needed for that blocking to be over.

I am sorry that we can't do anything about what Facebook have done. We sincerely hope that you will be able to get back to playing normally very soon so you can enjoy it again!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 16 2022, 12:51 PM

Default Facility Manager Response

I am having problems with facility manager where there is extremely low response. When I type in the search, letters take many seconds to show up if at all. Selecting, scrolling, starting of facilities and general response is also being affected. Response in other parts of the game I have checked seem to be ok. It is just Facility Manager. Thanks for your help.....Bill B.
Old Aug 16 2022, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
I am having problems with facility manager where there is extremely low response. When I type in the search, letters take many seconds to show up if at all. Selecting, scrolling, starting of facilities and general response is also being affected. Response in other parts of the game I have checked seem to be ok. It is just Facility Manager. Thanks for your help.....Bill B.
Hi Bill

I just tried my Facility Manager and it is working ok.

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have the game open.
Then reaload the game and check your Facility manager again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Aug 16 2022, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Bill

I just tried my Facility Manager and it is working ok.

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have the game open.
Then reaload the game and check your Facility manager again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Thanks Mary. That seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the quick response. 5 Star.
Old Aug 16 2022, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Thanks Mary. That seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the quick response. 5 Star.
You are welcome Bill
Old Aug 19 2022, 12:17 AM

Default Missing facility

I was wondering if by chance anyone's facilities might have gone missing when the conversion happened. I could have sworn I bought a float (cash) at one time. Is there anyway to tell whether or not I did?

If you can't, that is fine .. I was just curious.
Old Aug 19 2022, 06:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
I was wondering if by chance anyone's facilities might have gone missing when the conversion happened. I could have sworn I bought a float (cash) at one time. Is there anyway to tell whether or not I did?

If you can't, that is fine .. I was just curious.
Hi lillymc,

If you mean the Parade Float that costs 30 FC then no you have not bought one of those, had you done so we would be able to see that in your data and it would show us if it it had been bought but had gone missing.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 21 2022, 12:48 AM

Default thank you

I couldn't figure out how to reply to your answer - thank you for letting me know ..

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending