Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 13 2022, 07:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that there are problems with working facilities as well as starting/loading batches using some methods which can affect the NCC and Quests.

For full details please click on this link to be taken to the post in the known issues section of the forum:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658530

The developers and support are aware of the problems. We apologize for the inconveniences caused and again ask you to try to be patient while we wait for this to be resolved.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 13 2022, 11:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Help! Nothing appears in "What's in Stock?"

I don't know if I'm in the right area but I am so frustrated that I'm almost ready to quit playing and I've been around since 2009 or so. Since yesterday (Aug 12) NONE of my facilities are holding onto the products that I produce. Example, fuel.... I go to the facility, load up, but when I look at what's in stock, there is nothing! And this is true of ALL my facilities! No use playing if I can never produce fuel, or anything else!! If I'm in the wrong area to post this, please direct me to what's right. I've cleared my cache, but it had no effect. I saw that someone else posted this problem last night, but I wasn't allowed to post a "me too" near it. Please don't give me directions with abbreviations. I'm not that tech savvy. THANK YOU for any assistance
Old Aug 13 2022, 11:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamos View Post
I don't know if I'm in the right area but I am so frustrated that I'm almost ready to quit playing and I've been around since 2009 or so. Since yesterday (Aug 12) NONE of my facilities are holding onto the products that I produce. Example, fuel.... I go to the facility, load up, but when I look at what's in stock, there is nothing! And this is true of ALL my facilities! No use playing if I can never produce fuel, or anything else!! If I'm in the wrong area to post this, please direct me to what's right. I've cleared my cache, but it had no effect. I saw that someone else posted this problem last night, but I wasn't allowed to post a "me too" near it. Please don't give me directions with abbreviations. I'm not that tech savvy. THANK YOU for any assistance
Hi Clamos,
Currently there are some problems with the game, you cant start production from the facilities on the farms, you have to use your Facility Manager.

Please read the following information:
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2022, 01:19 PM

Default Facilities do not produce

When I logged into the game today, I discovered none of my facilities displayed any products under "What's Pending." If I start a new production, it shows until I leave the facility, but is gone when I return.
Old Aug 13 2022, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aejohn41i View Post
When I logged into the game today, I discovered none of my facilities displayed any products under "What's Pending." If I start a new production, it shows until I leave the facility, but is gone when I return.
Hi aejohn41

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

There are problems with the game affecting all of us and specially Facilities.

You have to start production and post from the Facility Manager and not from the facility on the farm.

You have full information in the following link:
Old Aug 13 2022, 04:42 PM

facilities are not loading through facility manager. I have to click on each individual facility to load and i have way too many to do that. Help!

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 13 2022 at 04:46 PM. Reason: unnecessary quote deleted
Old Aug 13 2022, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
facilities are not loading through facility manager. I have to click on each individual facility to load and i have way too many to do that. Help!
Hi Joyinlife

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Old Aug 13 2022, 06:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Production Chain

I know we can list facilities in the Manager by Production Chain. But that only works if you actually own them.

Is there a post somewhere that lists them in Production Chain order?

Thanks!
Old Aug 13 2022, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsinore View Post
I know we can list facilities in the Manager by Production Chain. But that only works if you actually own them.

Is there a post somewhere that lists them in Production Chain order?

Thanks!
Hi Ellsinore,
Not that I know of. There is a list of them in the Game Guide chapters about the facilities but they are in alphabetical order.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2022, 08:38 PM

Angry Cannot work my own facilities or neighbors

Cannot work my neighbors facilities, its all grey'd out. I can't work my own facilities because it just disappears after I do it. I can't complete my quests because I can't collect anything out of my facilities because they keep disappearing. How long is this going to go on? Will we be compensated for all the quest coins we are inevitably going to lose?

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending