Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 02 2022, 09:12 PM

The one I am trying to add shows up in my neighbor bar with everything checked that needs to be checked with adding someone as a super neighbor. Yet, the neighbor bar of the person I am trying to add doesn't show the host farmers icon.
Old Jul 02 2022, 09:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
The one I am trying to add shows up in my neighbor bar with everything checked that needs to be checked with adding someone as a super neighbor. Yet, the neighbor bar of the person I am trying to add doesn't show the host farmers icon.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I do not know what you mean by the host farmers icon? ARe you talking about the red dot? If so that will only show on their box in their neighbor bar when they visit your farm.
You will see the red dot indicating he is a super neighbor of yours only on your neighbor bar.
You previously said you didn't show on his neighbor bar. Has he sent you a neighbor request and have you accepted it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 05 2022, 03:34 PM

Default I need Neighbors

I started playing Farm Town in 2009, but stopped for a few years. I started back in December of this past year. All of my old neighbors have disappeared. I can't enlarge my early farms because I have to have at least 30 neighbors. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.
Old Jul 05 2022, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie Glass View Post
I started playing Farm Town in 2009, but stopped for a few years. I started back in December of this past year. All of my old neighbors have disappeared. I can't enlarge my early farms because I have to have at least 30 neighbors. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.
Hi Cassie Glass

Welcome back to the game

We have an open thread where you can post asking for neighbors.

Please be sure to read the first post of that thread for instructions on how to post and which information you need to provide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Old Jul 05 2022, 07:53 PM

I really think there is a glitch somewhere. I've got 2 friends, who before tonight were not friends on FB.
They sent and accepted friend requests. Then they did the same with neighbor requests.
The neighbor requests are sent 1 way and accepted then sent the other way and it never shows up on the request tab. I've seen this now 3 or 4 times in the past several days accross several different accts.
Old Jul 05 2022, 08:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I really think there is a glitch somewhere. I've got 2 friends, who before tonight were not friends on FB.
They sent and accepted friend requests. Then they did the same with neighbor requests.
The neighbor requests are sent 1 way and accepted then sent the other way and it never shows up on the request tab. I've seen this now 3 or 4 times in the past several days accross several different accts.
Hi rockcandymountain,
Is it you not seeing the neighbor requests in the My Request or the ones you sent are not being seen.
Whoever is not seeing the request after it has been sent needs to try clearing the memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

ALso you can check the Game Activity for your gifts and see if they are showing up there. Here is a link to that:
https://www.facebook.com/games/activity
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2022, 01:57 PM

Default Neighbour

I have sent a neighbour request to someone but she is not receiving it, she sent me one I responded. I am showing up in her list of neighbours but she is not showing up in mine. Any suggestions on a fix for this please
Old Aug 03 2022, 02:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
I have sent a neighbour request to someone but she is not receiving it, she sent me one I responded. I am showing up in her list of neighbours but she is not showing up in mine. Any suggestions on a fix for this please
Hi Honeyg,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors.
The only thing I can suggest is for you to send it again. Go to your My Neighbors tab, click in the box for that person to remove the neighbor request you sent and then click to send it again. Let her know to look in her My Requests for it.
You do have 107 neighbors already so you may not have room for her. If you go to the My Neighbors tab it should tell you if you are full.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 03 2022 at 03:17 PM.
Old Aug 06 2022, 05:51 AM

I don't no where to go for help so this is my problem My neighbor Carolyn Safar when I go to her farm to work her facilities the screen stay green so I can't do anything.
Old Aug 06 2022, 06:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittredgerobinc View Post
I don't no where to go for help so this is my problem My neighbor Carolyn Safar when I go to her farm to work her facilities the screen stay green so I can't do anything.
Hi kittredgerobinc,

Without using a facility request, look for her in your neighbours bar at the bottom of the game screen, then click on her and use the visit option to go to her farms. See if you can load all her farms with the items you have set to show in your preferences like crops etc.

If you are having difficulty loading any of them when doing that, then it sounds like the farm she is posting facility work from has a lot of items on it. That may be things like overlapped crops, things on top of crops, overlapped waters, a lot of facilites or animals not in buldings.

What you can try before you work anyone's facilities is to turn off everything in your preferences like show crops etc then try working them. That will mean that you have less to load when you try as what might be happening is the facility work might be completed and everything she has on that farm is trying to show up by the time you go there.

Another item you can check in your game preferences is disabled is the Show Animals when not at Home option. See if you have a check mark added for that, if you do, remove the check mark and remember to click the green check mark to save the change. Unless you have a reason to see the animals on someone else's farm, leave that check mark off.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 06 2022 at 06:28 AM.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors