Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41  
Old May 11 2022, 04:44 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 18,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
So I have used my grandmother, husband and son as test subjects. Like you said, I should be able to send one every eight hours. So every time I harvest my milk cows, I go and send out train requests. The second time every day, I can't send boosts to them. It operates on at least a 12 to 15 hour turnaround time for second requests to the same user. And many times the first boost requests never arrived, so they never get the opportunity to work my trains, so I can only think that it's happening with other farmers also. I hope I'm making sense.
Hi Kathleenkelly,
As I said this requires data transfer between Facebook and Farm Town. There isn't anything that can be done by Farm Town to make sure the data is sent. Have you checked to see if they show up in the My Requests as they do show in both?


According to what information we have you can send an additional boost to an individual 8 hours after you sent one previously to that person. We will test this to make sure.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old May 11 2022, 05:51 PM
kathleenkelly kathleenkelly is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 22 2022
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kathleenkelly,
As I said this requires data transfer between Facebook and Farm Town. There isn't anything that can be done by Farm Town to make sure the data is sent. Have you checked to see if they show up in the My Requests as they do show in both?


According to what information we have you can send an additional boost to an individual 8 hours after you sent one previously to that person. We will test this to make sure.
Okay, thank you. It must be the data transfer issue, as they have checked both areas for trains, thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old May 13 2022, 07:24 AM
Lene Bay Lene Bay is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 14 2009
Posts: 83
Default

Thanks! I have found out how to use it again.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old May 20 2022, 10:57 PM
NJones277 NJones277 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 12 2009
Posts: 210
Default

I keep getting "non-friend" requests for boosts. I try to go find them and block them, but usually they've already changed their picture. Is there anything in the works to fix this? When you get a non-friend request it gives a message that you can't boost the train, you have to get out of the train manager and got back in to get the number (in the red circle) to go away.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old May 20 2022, 11:07 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 18,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I keep getting "non-friend" requests for boosts. I try to go find them and block them, but usually they've already changed their picture. Is there anything in the works to fix this? When you get a non-friend request it gives a message that you can't boost the train, you have to get out of the train manager and got back in to get the number (in the red circle) to go away.
Hi NJones,
When you get those it is usually because a neighbor of yours is working more than one account and the request comes through with the wrong name information. This happens do to a change Facebook made so when they use the switch user in Facebook to change between accounts the information does not get updated correctly.
If you leave the ones listed as a non-friend in the train manager alone and don't click on them, then go to the My Requests it will be listed with the correct name and you can do the boost. You will also be able to figure out who is doing this and can inform them that they need to use a different browser for each account so this doesn't happen.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old May 26 2022, 10:07 AM
cmm1958 cmm1958 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 30 2009
Posts: 9
Default Freight train missing

I am redoing my farm (#18) and moved my existing train cars into my storage. I went to move my enhanced freight train to my farm and it would not go. I went to refresh and went back into my storage and I cannot find my enhanced freight train. It appears my cars are there, but not the enhanced freight train. Can you help me please? Thank you.
__________________
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1640187102

Farming since July 12, 2009
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old May 26 2022, 10:15 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 13,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmm1958 View Post
I am redoing my farm (#18) and moved my existing train cars into my storage. I went to move my enhanced freight train to my farm and it would not go. I went to refresh and went back into my storage and I cannot find my enhanced freight train. It appears my cars are there, but not the enhanced freight train. Can you help me please? Thank you.
Hi cmm1958

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

You need to contact Support team about this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Jun 01 2022, 03:16 AM
Betty Underdahl Betty Underdahl is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 09 2009
Posts: 20
Default How can a person send you trains that is not a face book friend.

I got 4 trains today and it says nonfriend, How can anyone send me 4 trains and not even be listed as a friend on my Facebook friends her farm name is Sage, I clicked on it and went to her farm she has 4 farms and not facts level 300 I have not boosted her trains. Her picture is a nice picture with a man. I hope no one has broken into my farm. Please let me know. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old Jun 01 2022, 05:40 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 8,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Underdahl View Post
I got 4 trains today and it says nonfriend, How can anyone send me 4 trains and not even be listed as a friend on my Facebook friends her farm name is Sage, I clicked on it and went to her farm she has 4 farms and not facts level 300 I have not boosted her trains. Her picture is a nice picture with a man. I hope no one has broken into my farm. Please let me know. Thank you.
Hi Betty Underdahl,

No one has broken into your farms. When you get those it is usually because a friend of yours is has access to more than one account and the request comes through with the wrong name information and shows up as non-friend as you are not friends with the other account.

This happened due Facebook changes and can happen if they used Facebooks switch user or the same browser for both accounts and did not close Facebook and the game or the browser before logging into the other account so the information does not get updated correctly.

If you boost them from the Train Manager you will likely see the expired message and then have to close the train manager and reopen it for those to clear.

If you want to boost them as long as they are not already boosted, you can boost all the other train boosts you have first via the Train Manager then go to My Requests and see if you see 4 train boosts there from the same person that have not cleared yet. When you find them those will have the correct friends picture so you know which friend it was and can let them know what has happened. You will be able to boost or clear the train boosts from My Requests and see the correct message.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old Jun 11 2022, 01:10 AM
VondaK VondaK is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 16 2009
Posts: 94
Default

Getting the same message in boosting trains as in sending gifts.
Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later.
Help, please.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00 PM.