Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #231  
Old Jan 06 2022, 01:19 PM
lillymc lillymc is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 17 2018
Posts: 12
Default well now

If I had known that I would have saved myself some cash .. oh well.. lesson learned ..
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old Jan 06 2022, 01:40 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 13,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
If I had known that I would have saved myself some cash .. oh well.. lesson learned ..
Hi lillymc

Please read all the information about NCC in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old Jan 16 2022, 09:31 AM
cmm1958 cmm1958 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 30 2009
Posts: 9
Default NCC question

I have 3 facilities for each of the NCC contest. It shows I have 3 for each (which I do), however, one FC and one Coin facility does not show up on my contest. I am perplexed. Thank you.
__________________
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1640187102

Farming since July 12, 2009
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old Jan 16 2022, 09:37 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 13,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmm1958 View Post
I have 3 facilities for each of the NCC contest. It shows I have 3 for each (which I do), however, one FC and one Coin facility does not show up on my contest. I am perplexed. Thank you.
Hi cmm

I had a look at your data and all facilities, farmcash and coins ones, are showing up in your NCC.

Please close and reopen the game and check again.

If you still have the problem, let us know which facilities are not showing up.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old Jan 16 2022, 01:33 PM
cmm1958 cmm1958 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 30 2009
Posts: 9
Default NCC contest/ facilities

Thank you for checking. On my end the Pool farm #36 does not show up and for the Haberdashy, should be farm #26. Both do not show up under my name. The heading says 3 of each, but on these two facilities, it only shows two. I have cleared my memcache and restarted my computer to no avail. I appreciate your help! Thank you.
__________________
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1640187102

Farming since July 12, 2009
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old Jan 16 2022, 01:39 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 13,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmm1958 View Post
Thank you for checking. On my end the Pool farm #36 does not show up and for the Haberdashy, should be farm #26. Both do not show up under my name. The heading says 3 of each, but on these two facilities, it only shows two. I have cleared my memcache and restarted my computer to no avail. I appreciate your help! Thank you.
Hi cmm

I just cleared your NCC data.

Please close the game for a minute in all tabs you have it loaded and then load the game again.

See if the problem is fixed.
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old Jan 16 2022, 01:53 PM
cmm1958 cmm1958 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 30 2009
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
hi cmm

i just cleared your ncc data.

Please close the game for a minute in all tabs you have it loaded and then load the game again.

See if the problem is fixed.


thank you!
__________________
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1640187102

Farming since July 12, 2009
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old Jan 16 2022, 02:42 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 13,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmm1958 View Post
thank you!
You are very welcome cmm
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old Jan 18 2022, 06:30 AM
michelle jo michelle jo is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Jun 03 2020
Posts: 59
Default

hi can you tell me how to start the NCC i started doing facilities yesterday for first time since last year and it didn't matter when you started in the week you was still in have you got to start it on a thursday only now i have the NCC ticked to say i want to play it thank you
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old Jan 18 2022, 07:13 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 8,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
hi can you tell me how to start the NCC i started doing facilities yesterday for first time since last year and it didn't matter when you started in the week you was still in have you got to start it on a thursday only now i have the NCC ticked to say i want to play it thank you
Hi michelle jo,

I am sorry but you have left it too late to enter current contest.

The times you can enter the contest are between Thursday 12AM EST to Sunday 11:59PM EST so you will need to wait until Thursday this week to enter the next one.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 PM.