Old Aug 20 2014, 12:57 PM

I can't get past loading user.
Old Aug 20 2014, 01:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagoshen View Post
I can't get past loading user.
Hello bagoshen,

Have you tried to use a different browser to see if there is a problem with your browser, if you have another computer try it, tried to clear your cache, history and cookies?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 20 2014, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello bagoshen,

Have you tried to use a different browser to see if there is a problem with your browser, if you have another computer try it, tried to clear your cache, history and cookies?
It was fine this morning and early afternoon, just in the last hour or so.
Old Aug 20 2014, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagoshen View Post
It was fine this morning and early afternoon, just in the last hour or so.
got in and that is about as far as I have been able to get so far
Old Aug 21 2014, 10:33 AM

I think this depends on time of day when more users are online. I just wait a while and try it again. Also if your isp is slow this can have an affect on loading your farm
Old Aug 21 2014, 11:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Exclamation Need CANCEL button to cancel unfinishable quest

Hi teams!
I really need Cancel button to cancel quest which I unable to complete (bacause I dont have FC facilities the quest require)

Many quest I can't complete make a long time to expire, this make me unable to receive new quest (because quest slots are not empty)

Thank you!
Old Aug 21 2014, 12:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu1010166 View Post
Hi teams!
I really need Cancel button to cancel quest which I unable to complete (bacause I dont have FC facilities the quest require)

Many quest I can't complete make a long time to expire, this make me unable to receive new quest (because quest slots are not empty)

Thank you!
Hello Ctu,

Your suggestion would be better in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 21 2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegold flames View Post
i am happy with 3 new crops, i hope feature more new crops in the next release but
for farm expansions, i find it too pricey .
I agree about the expansions being to pricey. I think I have 1 that is 38x38 and the reset are 32x32 and 34x34 and the last 4 farms aren't even in the 30s. My son just just started playing and asked me what is the deal with the expansions being in billions of coins? All I could say is they don't want you having very big farms. I got to admit they do load faster when they are smaller even if the are layered.
Old Aug 22 2014, 05:05 AM

Default Loading Issues since last update.

I have been having problems with slow loading since last update - cleaned everything and tried different servers etc. Really bad when helping others on their farms - especially with the fishing and flowers, takes ages to count them all etc. Twice I have done an entire farm, harvesting, fishing, trees/flowers and the whole lot has stayed with the lines on them - says it is loading and then the farm freezes and can do nothing with it except leave. Go back and the farm is showing as nothing done at all This loading problem had been mostly solved in recent updates but is now back with a vengeance
Old Aug 22 2014, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
I have been having problems with slow loading since last update - cleaned everything and tried different servers etc. Really bad when helping others on their farms - especially with the fishing and flowers, takes ages to count them all etc. Twice I have done an entire farm, harvesting, fishing, trees/flowers and the whole lot has stayed with the lines on them - says it is loading and then the farm freezes and can do nothing with it except leave. Go back and the farm is showing as nothing done at all This loading problem had been mostly solved in recent updates but is now back with a vengeance
Hi Barbara, Sorry you are having a problem. I've referred your issue with slow loading to one of the moderators who I'm hoping will be able to give you a couple of options that may help. I'm sorry you may have to wait a little while, but he is a really good 'technohead' and hopefully can help you out.

Closed Thread