Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 03 2014, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The quest icon has to be clicked to be activated, or at least on mine, when you hover the cursor over it the only thing that pops up is a small pop up showing "? quests can be redeemed" and "? quests have expired" and when you move the cursor off of the icon that pop up vanishes.
I think what people are complaining about is when they are harvesting for someone who hired them in the market and they accidentally get to close to the quest box AND click it.....it opens over the farm they are harvesting and they can NOT close it.

This happens with me and my harvest buddy all the time. He gets to close and bam it's open and he has to leave and come back and I need to rehire him again.

This is ok when you are working with a neighbor who can get back to your farm to be rehired.....but if it's someone from the market who hired, you cannot get back to their farm and you loose the job.
Old Aug 03 2014, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
Am I the only one that can't catch up with the kaolin clay since this last release? I have added more open pit mines (now have 15) and stopped producing some things that have higher numbers in storage. I still cannot get ahead. Any suggestions other than add more? Am requesting the devs look at increasing production time soon.
I suggest clearing the check box for the Wall Hung Toilets and the Water Faucet in the Restroom Supplies Factory so you are not doing them every day. Then click the blue buttons in the factory itself to do them once or twice a week.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Aug 04 2014, 11:00 PM

- Sometimes when selling non-ingredients in the Market negative numbers were showing in the confirmation message summary, this is now fixed
Raul

Raul, the above fix seems to have fixed the grand total on selling all non ingredients. this was the first time in years that the number has been correct. Good Job!
P.S. i can upload my bi-weekly screenshots and send you the link if you like (since you asked yrs ago) but since it now fixed there not much need in it.
Electrox
Old Aug 05 2014, 11:04 AM

Grr that quest box opened up when I was working a neighbors farm, he hired me and has now left and gone to work, i tried to close it but its now a blank box with the x on the top right hand side, and I am trying to work around it, how do I close this box, never had this problem til they moved that quest thing up top the last update.
Old Aug 05 2014, 04:14 PM

Who are the giant, headless people in the Market? We also have some ghosts in there - not the kind of ghost where someone gets stuck on a farm - the invisible kind. I don't THINK I'm hallucinating but it sure was weird! LOL

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Aug 05 2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Who are the giant, headless people in the Market? We also have some ghosts in there - not the kind of ghost where someone gets stuck on a farm - the invisible kind. I don't THINK I'm hallucinating but it sure was weird! LOL
I've checked it from my end a couple of times Susan, and can't see anything amiss. Soooooooo, what were you drinking last night ?? I'll test it again during the day to see if anything strange is happening.

Old Aug 05 2014, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I've checked it from my end a couple of times Susan, and can't see anything amiss. Soooooooo, what were you drinking last night ?? I'll test it again during the day to see if anything strange is happening.
No kidding!?!?!? They were huge, headless, cartoon-like icons! Didn't look like FT icons at ALL! I SWEAR I haven't been drinking! LOLOL

This is gonna sound really, really weird if I'm the only one who saw these! LOL

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Aug 05 2014, 06:33 PM

I have seen those giant cartoon icons as well a couple times, never did find out anything more about them
Old Aug 05 2014, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
No kidding!?!?!? They were huge, headless, cartoon-like icons! Didn't look like FT icons at ALL! I SWEAR I haven't been drinking! LOLOL

This is gonna sound really, really weird if I'm the only one who saw these! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by lornagayle View Post
I have seen those giant cartoon icons as well a couple times, never did find out anything more about them
Not sure why it happens , but usually closing and restarting your farms usualy will take care of them and get back to normal.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2014, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Not sure why it happens , but usually closing and restarting your farms usualy will take care of them and get back to normal.
Whew. So I WASN'T hallucinating! LOL

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread