Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 22 2014, 10:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I like the new quest box because it brings up the quest to work instead of taking space down in other icons. I now replaced it with another one I use often.
I like it also, earlier today I thought I had a couple more hours before I could start a quest, but I looked at the icon at the top and it showed that I could go ahead and start a quest.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 22 2014, 11:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Post Release Updates - July 21st, 8:00PM EST

- Fixed an issue when working on your neighbour "Public Restrooms" service facility

Thank you Raul and the Dev Team Thank You
Some of my neighbours have over a hundred facilities on one farm so quite often took ages to toggle buildings on and off to click the Restroom individually.

(It is such a relief that the plumbers have been in to remove the blockage. The poor Mayor must have overdosed on Kaolin to fix that amount of constipation)
Couldn't resist a little toilet humour.
Old Jul 22 2014, 06:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank for fixing the restroom problem. LazyMare, love your "toilet" humor.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 22 2014, 10:19 PM

Am slightly frustrated. I just harvested 657 persimmons and am showing 1 in my storage. As long as it has taken to get them ready and now nothing is very annoying. Also I cannot get my bank to load with my load all prompt. I have tried putting it into storage and upon returning it to my farm the problem still exists. Any suggestions?
Old Jul 22 2014, 10:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
Am slightly frustrated. I just harvested 657 persimmons and am showing 1 in my storage. As long as it has taken to get them ready and now nothing is very annoying. Also I cannot get my bank to load with my load all prompt. I have tried putting it into storage and upon returning it to my farm the problem still exists. Any suggestions?
For the bank go into the bank and make sure that all of the boxes in the upper left corner is checked.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 22 2014, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
I am guess that you laoded your facilities since you couldn't get your bank to load. It takes 1275 persimmons to load 1 Fruit Stand which is a service and would be loaded with the Load All tools.
For your bank (Federal Reserve Bank?) open it and make sure that all the products have a check mark beside each one that you want to produce. If the check marks are not there then those items will not load with the Load All tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 22 2014, 11:37 PM

Thumbs up

I just wanted to say one more time how very much I appreciate the recent changes that were made to the gift page. Collecting and sending gifts is no longer a tedious chore that I have to force myself to do because my box is overflowing.

Keep up the great work!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Jul 22 2014, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
I just wanted to say one more time how very much I appreciate the recent changes that were made to the gift page. Collecting and sending gifts is no longer a tedious chore that I have to force myself to do because my box is overflowing.

Keep up the great work!
I'll second that. It makes a huge difference doesn't it?

Old Jul 22 2014, 11:57 PM
Account Not Linked

When I click "start all" for my production facilities I no longer get the bonus of products -- has this been eliminated? I love the other changes, just miss the bonuses.
Old Jul 23 2014, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilson7 View Post
When I click "start all" for my production facilities I no longer get the bonus of products -- has this been eliminated? I love the other changes, just miss the bonuses.
You do get the bonuses but you don't see the black box processing them. When it is processing the fill, watch the bottom of the window and you will see how many bonuses you get. All of the processing is done first and then you see the coins, fuel and experience float up for the whole thing after the bonuses part has been subtracted from the total figures. That was done to stop some of the confusion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread