Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 20 2014, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneRedding View Post
Hi guys just thought I would let you know the strange thing that happened to me yesterday when I was filling my facilities only about half were done and when I came on to FT a little while ago I found dead crops it was only a 4hrly I put in for a quest but irrigation would normally keep that alive till I got back to it this morning and the other farms I irrigated 6 in all were not done. This is no great problem as it is as we know only a game but thought I would mention it in case others have had the problem, I also know the game can go a bit funny around the time of updates happy farming all xx
June, the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. When I irrigated my farms they all came up as being done, but there must have been some sort of server issue going on at just that moment because when I went back I had lost my short hour crops.

Fortunately I have only had this happen twice in the five years of playing, so not a big issue.

Just thought I'd clarify for you that sometimes the game does indeed go 'funny peculiar' just to catch us out.

Old Jun 20 2014, 06:48 AM

Nice timing Raul. My 8 core CPU just arrived on Tuesday!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 20 2014, 07:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul and Devs for another awesome update!
I bought the Tower Crane and noticed that it does not put all the animals in storage ... it leaves some behind on the farm ... I have to refresh and put the rest into storage. Is anyone else having this prob?
I have cleared all.

The link to my farm:-
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...670&farm_ix=19
Old Jun 20 2014, 08:18 AM

are we not able to plant trees on top of the land any more? I am having a difficult time now that I am redoing my pine trees, it used to be where we could "hide' them and then put the land down and then put the land over the trees, but I cannot do it that way, what am I missing and where can I find HELP!!!
Old Jun 20 2014, 08:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
250K of everything is an extremely large amount, it is possible that it's just too much. Storage can only hold so much before it starts disappearing, although, there should be a warning when it is getting full.

You know, I think today may just be the day to sell. I don't think I have EVER sold anything from my service facs, and I know I have never sold any non-ingredients. I noticed I did lose some acorn squash, so I sold that, but never anything else. I know, just in crops, that I have way over 250K of each... and my non-ingredients... well let's just say that there is A LOT. And now there is talk of losing items. I haven't received a warning, but I think that today is going to be my very first selling day. Maybe I need to run lean and mean for awhile. LOL

So, before I do this, what mistakes should I avoid?
Old Jun 20 2014, 08:43 AM

Is anyone else having an issue on Chrome that the whole Farm Town screen is large?
I've tried full screen, + or -, scroll wheel, cleared the Chrome cache/history.
It is fine on IE.

Last edited by Soozy; Jun 20 2014 at 08:51 AM. Reason: no image
Old Jun 20 2014, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneRedding View Post
Hi guys just thought I would let you know the strange thing that happened to me yesterday when I was filling my facilities only about half were done and when I came on to FT a little while ago I found dead crops it was only a 4hrly I put in for a quest but irrigation would normally keep that alive till I got back to it this morning and the other farms I irrigated 6 in all were not done. This is no great problem as it is as we know only a game but thought I would mention it in case others have had the problem, I also know the game can go a bit funny around the time of updates happy farming all xx
Check your date and time on your computer. If this is off then it can cause problems like this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2014, 09:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandivanderavoird View Post
Thanks Raul and Devs for another awesome update!
I bought the Tower Crane and noticed that it does not put all the animals in storage ... it leaves some behind on the farm ... I have to refresh and put the rest into storage. Is anyone else having this prob?
I have cleared all.

The link to my farm:-
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...670&farm_ix=19
The tower crane only moves up to 200 animals at one time to storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2014, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy2000 View Post
are we not able to plant trees on top of the land any more? I am having a difficult time now that I am redoing my pine trees, it used to be where we could "hide' them and then put the land down and then put the land over the trees, but I cannot do it that way, what am I missing and where can I find HELP!!!
Are you trying to put the land patches under the trees or on top of them? If you are trying to put it over them that doesn't work as they made all the land patches be at the bottom level.
Old Jun 20 2014, 11:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozy View Post
Is anyone else having an issue on Chrome that the whole Farm Town screen is large?
I've tried full screen, + or -, scroll wheel, cleared the Chrome cache/history.
It is fine on IE.
I usually have good luck on Chrome with my Big farm.But as of late it has been acting up for me. Wouldn't load my farm a day or so ago.I switched it to opera,and my daughters to chrome.It loaded hers.But today I switched back.Will see how it goes.My problem with opera,the green shadow of trees when harvesting plowing and planting.They are not there on chrome.The server problem,haven't had much of a issue today.Yesterday a whole farm wasn't planted and I am sure I planted it,but planted when the server problem was worse.Partly my fault I guess,have too many farms going I should have went and checked ,to see if things had planted
Closed Thread