Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 02 2013, 02:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharbie View Post
The button says " START ALL" and shows 2 Tools. If it had shown all tools needed then the information would have been accurate. But to show 2 and they don't start them ALL is misleading. Just saying!
The information is accurate, it shows the 2 turbo tools, Because that is all the tools that is out, as soon as they bring more turbo tools out, they will be added to that button. If they show all the turbo tools for that button, do you realize how many people would come into the forum and be asking where is those other turbo tools, they can't find them.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 03 2013, 12:18 PM
Account Not Linked

I still say it is misleading. I know there are a lot of players out there that are not happy about it.
Old May 03 2013, 12:47 PM
Account Not Linked

I have to agree with both sides on this issue.
The implication is that "Start All" would allow you to start all facilities that have "Start All" buttons. However, the information about the specific Turbo Tools are accurate.
I realize we are all anxious to get a fully functioning "Start All" capability, but programming and testing takes time.
What would be helpful is for an official spokesperson from the developers to describe how many more turbo tools will be needed to make this happen, the expected cost to customers, and some sort of general timeline for delivery of this full functionality.
Old May 03 2013, 12:49 PM
Account Not Linked

The partial implementation of "Start All" actually makes starting facilities more difficult
Old May 03 2013, 03:17 PM

I really don't understand why everybody has to jump through hoops to buy the latest and greatest tools the minute it is released. All the biggest and best tools have had their drawbacks after our money has been spent. I learned my lesson a long time ago, WAIT. At least wait until all the bugs are worked out and you have gotten feedback from those that just can't wait and have loads of money to spend. And for some tools, wait alot longer. Did you really need a tool that spreads manure on all farms at once? It saves you basically 50 clicks of the mouse a couple times a week. When I saw what was happening with the load all tools, I decided just to put more facilities down and instead of loading every single day, multiple times per day, I am now only posting a couple of times per week. I'm still getting everything I used to, but I'm alot happier not spending all that time loading, loading, and loading again. I'm a happy camper with what is available for coins and appreciative of the developers for still giving us coin items with each new release.
Old May 03 2013, 05:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kay View Post
The partial implementation of "Start All" actually makes starting facilities more difficult
After I use the Start All button I set my filter to Utilization and go to the very bottom of the facility list, where you have the ones that are the most empty, then i just click the bottom ones (you can go pretty fast aswell), they move up the list as they get filled up and get replaced by another empty one, so just keep clicking the same spot, and thats actually a really quick and easy way to do it

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 03 2013, 07:01 PM

Well, I bought the TURBO Boat when it came out... knowing full well it would only fish for fish.. and not pluck apples.

When the TURBO Shaker comes out, I will also buy it... knowing what it should do.

The same goes for the TURBO Drive Thru.... or the TURBO Bottler... or the eventual TURBO for restaurants etc.

What is strange is that the release included the information on what these TURBOs will do. How much more can they do. And certainly history has told us
[1] the enhanced tools won't be cheap, and will be offered in stages of speed enhancement.
[2] we can "get along" with or without them, depending on how we choose to play the game

For now, I have not yet bought the two newest TURBOs. I figure I still have to do a lot of clicking in the Facility Manager to re-load everything. So until the other TURBOs come out I will be content. Instead I bought all the farm expansions and choose to work on them.

At the next release, I encourage those who are unhappy, yet still playing, to remember that the info is there, and the best thing to do is to wait half a day or so, read the incoming posts regarding the new stuff, and then decide what to buy or not.

Old May 10 2013, 07:31 AM

Thumbs up

I always liked making scenes with my facilities, but I was getting fed up with using the same buildings all the time, that has all changed now I've bought the green glove, because as long as I have a big building on a farm I can hide any facilities I don't want to use and can chose any building I like (i.e. the pink mansion holds loads) ... the only drawback is that the gloves are FC, I already had the orange one when the green one came along... I'm having fun designing my farms now anyway I want, carry on the good work devs, am looking forward to the next update as always.
Old May 12 2013, 08:25 AM

I love the new expansion. You guys are awesome. I just have one minor note. When I use the armored truck to cash out all, it does not do the airline catering facility. Other than that, all I can say is amazing job as always.
Old May 12 2013, 09:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygered View Post
I love the new expansion. You guys are awesome. I just have one minor note. When I use the armored truck to cash out all, it does not do the airline catering facility. Other than that, all I can say is amazing job as always.
Hi,

The Airline Catering Facility is not a service facility. The Airline Terminal is.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.