Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 25 2013, 11:37 AM

when I click on your site, I get a page of basically numbers. How do I clear them? I right click but no delete or other way to clear them--please reply
Old Apr 25 2013, 11:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerigp1 View Post
when I click on your site, I get a page of basically numbers. How do I clear them? I right click but no delete or other way to clear them--please reply
What site are you talking about? Are you talking about trying to get to your farm?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2013, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Link speaks to clean cachet memory, these numbers are those corresponding to the game, do not fade out of that screen is start by touching

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Apr 25 2013, 05:52 PM

Default Facilities unfair

Once AGAIN facilities that use CROPS are FC but facilities that use metal & wood, etc. are coins.

We can't grow the things in the coin factories but CAN grow what the FC facility uses.

It would be fine if we got 100s more level but 100 new levels a year is idiotic. We should get 35 every month. Then we could at least buy ONE FC facility. As it is I can't buy anything I want with 25 every three months.

The devs treat us long term players like dirt! WHY?!
Old Apr 25 2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
If you have tools to load all service facilities, make sure to uncheck baits in this facility, other way it will be loaded with baits and they will be sold.
LOL, thanks for sharing that tip. I didn't know that either, and was wondering where all my bait was going!!

My Farms
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6384&farm_ix=1
Old Apr 25 2013, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZHorseLady View Post
LOL, thanks for sharing that tip. I didn't know that either, and was wondering where all my bait was going!!
You're welcome!
Old Apr 25 2013, 09:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Hi, the page is just a list telling you that it has worked, you do not need to do anything but close that page, then close your farm if it is open, then close your browser (Chrome, IE, etc, basically get off the net), open your browser and clean the browser cache again. Then you should be good to go.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 27 2013, 08:18 AM

Default Boosting trains

Since the last update, my neighbors can't boost my trains. I also have to send a request to each person seperately. Have to keep searching for them because the friends list doesn't work. When they get the request within a minute or two it says expired. This is a total waste of money. I just got the new engine and this is what I get??????
Old Apr 27 2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
Since the last update, my neighbors can't boost my trains. I also have to send a request to each person seperately. Have to keep searching for them because the friends list doesn't work. When they get the request within a minute or two it says expired. This is a total waste of money. I just got the new engine and this is what I get??????
Hi! try using the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it's open. Clear your browser cache and close. Reopen and try again to send the boost requests.
Old Apr 27 2013, 08:18 PM

good night, the game is very slow, and clean and cookies, restart your computer, use the memory lipiador game, and is still wrong, the box of quests, when I open, then I can not close, I have recharged the game, the facilities not full load, while having all the ingredients, if surcharge and open back that factory, I get to charge more, and if I use manager, not advance, and when I charge it again, nothing to load this, the new machines factories, think and think but do not load well on the first try, I do it three or four times, and if I want to open a factory from manager will not let me ...
use chrome
thank you very much ♥

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Closed Thread