Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Apr 01 2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, to me the biggest advantage in having the train, is that for each carriage you have the mayor works 5% more facilities per farm for you when you are helping on neighbours facilities.
Yes, that was my conclusion, for me the only reason to buy the train would be so I could work facilities faster. It would cost alot of farmcash to have the mayor work 100%, so I would be left without any farmcash and than an update would come along with something I actually would enjoy having and I would regret spending it all on the train. So perhaps I will put the game on hold. I can always keep checking back to see if there is anything new and exciting.
Old Apr 08 2013, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, to me the biggest advantage in having the train, is that for each carriage you have the mayor works 5% more facilities per farm for you when you are helping on neighbours facilities.
I agree, I love the trains if for no other reason than what you state above, I no longer find it such a chore to work people's facilities, they are a great incentive ..... also I have noticed several people saying they don't like the ghosting effect of the trains, but that is easily remedied by going to the spanner option and uncheck Transparent Dispatched Train and it's no longer ghosted.
Old Apr 10 2013, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahualady View Post
I agree, I love the trains if for no other reason than what you state above, I no longer find it such a chore to work people's facilities, they are a great incentive ..... also I have noticed several people saying they don't like the ghosting effect of the trains, but that is easily remedied by going to the spanner option and uncheck Transparent Dispatched Train and it's no longer ghosted.
I still don't have the trains, but worked someones facilities today and she had them on almost all her farms. The trains wouldn't help with that. Loading each farm is time consuming, more time consuming that clicking on the facilities once it has loaded. There really needs to be a better way. A person should be able to put their facilities on all their farms instead of like mine, having them all clustered together in a pile on a few farms, without causing more work for their neighbors when they are working their facilities.
Old Apr 10 2013, 03:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I still don't have the trains, but worked someones facilities today and she had them on almost all her farms. The trains wouldn't help with that. Loading each farm is time consuming, more time consuming that clicking on the facilities once it has loaded. There really needs to be a better way. A person should be able to put their facilities on all their farms instead of like mine, having them all clustered together in a pile on a few farms, without causing more work for their neighbors when they are working their facilities.
I have both the long cars and the decorative cars to put on my farms. I have my facilities on like 4 or 5 farms, but I don't have them cluster in a pile, I have them setup like industrial areas, it makes it easier for the semi's to deliver to those facilities.

They are alittle clustered, had to put them alittle close so I could get more on that farm. As long as there is 4 facilities the the mayor will do his work for you.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Apr 10 2013 at 03:07 PM.
Old Apr 11 2013, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I have both the long cars and the decorative cars to put on my farms. I have my facilities on like 4 or 5 farms, but I don't have them cluster in a pile, I have them setup like industrial areas, it makes it easier for the semi's to deliver to those facilities.

They are alittle clustered, had to put them alittle close so I could get more on that farm. As long as there is 4 facilities the the mayor will do his work for you.
haha. Nice farm, but most people will have alot of facilities on one farm. I still think one should be able to place them on all 18 farms without causing more work for their neighbors. Some people are really good at decorating (not me) and spreading them out can lead to more creative designs and themes for each farm.

You have a nice farm. However, even if the mayor will do the work or you with only 4 facilities on a farm, he will not LOAD the farm. Loading a farm, takes longer than clicking on 4 facilities for some of us.
Old Apr 11 2013, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
... even if the mayor will do the work or you with only 4 facilities on a farm, he will not LOAD the farm. Loading a farm, takes longer than clicking on 4 facilities for some of us.
Why are you not using your facilities manager to restock your farms?
Old Apr 11 2013, 08:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyMichael1 View Post
Why are you not using your facilities manager to restock your farms?
Not restocking...she is talking about working others facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2013, 08:58 PM

The time of how much longer I have until I can water, irrigate, and fertilize cannot be read past Farm 14, if I have less than an hour remaining. Would you all please fix that soon? Thank you.
Old Jun 15 2013, 09:03 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
The time of how much longer I have until I can water, irrigate, and fertilize cannot be read past Farm 14, if I have less than an hour remaining. Would you all please fix that soon? Thank you.
WOW! That was a quick fix! I went back to try it again, and there it was! LOL - Thank you.
Old Jun 15 2013, 09:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
WOW! That was a quick fix! I went back to try it again, and there it was! LOL - Thank you.
I don't think anyone fixed anything. Just cleared itself up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity