Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2013, 05:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

I'm not getting any X025 error. Is this when you open the quest manager or the facility manager, is it happening in all browsers? What have you tried to correct it. Tried clearing the FT memcache?

What FT server are you on?
When I try to open the Facility Manager. I did do the memcache thing but I will not use another browser except Chrome. I have never ever gotten this error before though I know others have. I am on server WF6.
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Hi,

I'm not getting any X025 error. Is this when you open the quest manager or the facility manager, is it happening in all browsers? What have you tried to correct it. Tried clearing the FT memcache?

What FT server are you on?
I am on WF8 Tiger - this happened right after the update - I opened the Fac Manager fine, clicked on the new custom sort feature and fine - had lots of pics of my Facs - closed it as I did not resort them.
When I opened it again ten mins alter I got the XO25 error.
I have tried just about everything including uninstalling Chrome and Firefox, uused 2 other broswers, memcache, cachemacromedia etc etc etc and another computer at a different IP address

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Default missing sprinklers

I am having to take my sprinkler out of storage on each farm to irrigate my crops and trees and then replace it into storage...Will all of our sprinklers be returned to the tool box soon? It is is very inconvenient to do this on 17 farms.
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:51 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
When I try to open the Facility Manager. I did do the memcache thing but I will not use another browser except Chrome. I have never ever gotten this error before though I know others have. I am on server WF6.
Hi,

Did you also clear browser caches, close browser and reload? A reboot of your router and computer may also help to get rid of stray data that may be causing it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 22 2013 at 06:20 PM.
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Hi,

Did you also clear browser caches, close browser and reload? A reboot of your router and computer may also help to get rid of stray data that may be causing it. If you've tried that, supply a link to your farm in your post. I can try clearing some other data out and see if that helps.
Hiya Tiger - I tried all the above andmore have same prob can you look at my data as well please getting desperate

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Hiya Tiger - I tried all the above andmore have same prob can you look at my data as well please getting desperate
I replied to your PM

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 22 2013, 05:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile Facility problem

I have multiples of several facilities on my farms. When I try to remove a production item from a facility on one farm, it is removed from all of the like facilities on other farms. Is there something I need to do to correct this? I would like to be able to control what is being produced since the option is available to do so. Thanks
Old Mar 22 2013, 05:59 PM

Default new items

Thanks for the new items; however, I would like for the old items to work properly as well. My mobile sprinkler no longer works to water flowers and trees and quests are not working either. Could someone please check into this? Thanks
Old Mar 22 2013, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmersuz77 View Post
I have multiples of several facilities on my farms. When I try to remove a production item from a facility on one farm, it is removed from all of the like facilities on other farms. Is there something I need to do to correct this? I would like to be able to control what is being produced since the option is available to do so. Thanks
Hi,

They are all linked, when you uncheck an item in one the same will happen in the rest. What you can do is uncheck the item, then go into one of the facilities and manually start whatever batches you want.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 22 2013, 06:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmersuz77 View Post
Are you referring to the check marks in the corner of the items? That is the way it works. You cannot separate them. What you set to be produced in one of a facility is set or unset in all of that type.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread