Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2013, 04:28 PM

is it me or is anyone else having a issue with farm 18 it is not saying the size of my farm it is saying extra
Old Mar 22 2013, 04:36 PM

Default Thank You for wonderful Stuff

Fly me to the Moon wonderful stuff!! and i love my New Train and the great things that are coming with it.... could you gave us a Train Tressel with a sliding Perspective... that way it could get smaller from bottom to top as it crossed the river more than once... that would be great for the Buildings as well and people...
I am soo happy about the new time saving multiple loader for the factory's it took 30 min before.... i had begun to post less. .. i was wondering if Lovey my avatar... and I could have something to help us plant faster it takes along time before the game well even let us start... if it is my bad let me know but i have to wait before the highlight comes up to let me plant... and i wonder if you could hid the black box that comes up when going between farms.... again if it my bad tell me i have been going wide to harvest and plow around it... thanks again in building a great game... 8*)
Old Mar 22 2013, 04:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ty for up date. but i might be confused about something about the question mark not hiding the diversion rank for high player. i use goggle and my never show the higest and it still not but i hope it does get fix for goggle i mention it before..
thanks for all the cool stuff
The only fix for Google is what you do to fix it. There is nothing Slashkey can do for that. There have been several things that have been listed here in the forums on how to fix that. Here is the one that seems to work the best.
To fix it

Open Chrome
In your address bar, type chrome://plugins and press enter
Click the + sign against "Details" near the top right to expand all the entries
Find the entries for Adobe Flash Player, you most likely have 2 or more.
Look at the line marked "Location" in each entry and find the one that ends with "PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll"
Ensure that is the only entry which is enabled, any other entries disable.
Close Chrome and re-open and the text issue should be fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2013, 04:49 PM

is there a issue with the sprinkler not showing up in the extended tab it is just showing one
Old Mar 22 2013, 04:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks to all the team for another great update especially the turbo tools for loading the services. They save so much time. Looking forward to getting them for the facilities.
Old Mar 22 2013, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
is there a issue with the sprinkler not showing up in the extended tab it is just showing one
hi yes, all explained in this post http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5486846

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 22 2013, 04:53 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm also having the problem with the sprinkler that everyone else has
Old Mar 22 2013, 04:55 PM

Great update, but I'm missing my purple sprinkler. It's in my storage, but not showing up in the tools. I have to get it out of storage, put it on a farm and then irrigate everything, and put it back in storage. Can this be fixed? Please? Thanks again for all the great work.
Old Mar 22 2013, 04:57 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Great update, but I'm missing my purple sprinkler. It's in my storage, but not showing up in the tools. I have to get it out of storage, put it on a farm and then irrigate everything, and put it back in storage. Can this be fixed? Please? Thanks again for all the great work.
Hi,

It is possible to use it while in storage, but it's a bit fiddly. Click on this link and read the post......
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...46#post5486846

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 22 2013, 05:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Are they working on the x025 loading error in Facility Manager? I should have known better than to start a quest right after an update.
Closed Thread