Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 07 2012, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Is anyone else having problems with game being very slow and getting a lot of timeouts?
I am actually having problems loading this forum. It is pretty slow. I guess it is just me.
Old Sep 07 2012, 08:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I am actually having problems loading this forum. It is pretty slow. I guess it is just me.
Not having problems with the forum but my farms are so incredibly slow and timing out that I'm giving up for the night and leaving some fields unplanted. Very frustrating.
Old Sep 07 2012, 08:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I am not sure what you mean by timeouts but I have had times when things stop then the screen turns green comes back then again the screen turns green .Not sure how long this would go go, for i click on my facebook tag, leave the Farm Town one. Then I have to wait awhile for things to straighten out. And I bring up a new tag to go back to Farm Town. This is how a Greenhorn does it
Old Sep 07 2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I am not sure what you mean by timeouts but I have had times when things stop then the screen turns green comes back then again the screen turns green .Not sure how long this would go go, for i click on my facebook tag, leave the Farm Town one. Then I have to wait awhile for things to straighten out. And I bring up a new tag to go back to Farm Town. This is how a Greenhorn does it
Actually I switched computers and things are a bit better now and I am on a slower computer. I think my laptop maybe getting close to needing a reimage.
Old Sep 07 2012, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, just released a new post in the Game Guide about which facilities have a 'switch view' hope it helps you all out a little

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5276726
Very nice thank you.
Old Sep 08 2012, 12:53 AM

ARGHH! I sent a bunch of gift peeps to my storage to rearrange them on different farms and POOF! They are gone! Thank goodness they were the gift ones and not ones I bought. Is anyone else having this problem??? <sigh>

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 08 2012, 01:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer DeDe View Post
ARGHH! I sent a bunch of gift peeps to my storage to rearrange them on different farms and POOF! They are gone! Thank goodness they were the gift ones and not ones I bought. Is anyone else having this problem??? <sigh>
They should be in the Items/People filter. I think they were in a different category before this last release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2012, 01:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer DeDe View Post
The ones that is gifts check under Farm Decor, I had sent a Farmer with Hoe to storage and I just checked and it is showing up under Farm Decor, if they aren't there check like Taz said under People, if still nothing set the filter to all and see if you can find them.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 08 2012, 07:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Not credited for LLAMA WOOL harvested for QUEST

I just opened a Quest: Produce 1 Scarecrow.... which requires 1 llama wool and 1 sheep wool... I harvested my wool barn but the quest only recognized the sheep wool. It did not give me credit for the llama wool for the quest. Since it showed that both types were sent to storage, I should have gotten credit for both. Now I will have to wait to harvest again and hope to get credit for the llama wool. I have the employee lifeline so cannot ask for gifts. I alternate harvesting most barns one day and one barn the second day so I can have one ready each morning for the quest...but had not anticipated this glitch.

I don't know if this was happening before this release, as I do not remember having a quest requiring both sheep and llama wool.

Last edited by Texas Star; Sep 08 2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old Sep 08 2012, 07:32 AM

Love the new People, makes the Farms come ALIVE!! Please continue to add more People that will be related to the types of Facilities etc.
Fantastic!!
Closed Thread