Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Dec 08 2011, 11:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygered View Post
Maybe I'm the only one who thinks it is unfair that if you are at max level, such as the old 260 level, then when the new level comes out, all those people immediately become the new level. Example would be 260 becomes 285 immediately. Many of my neighbors did that and this means they can buy all the items up to level 285 immediately.

This is unfair to those of us who slog through each and every level, but simply don't have the time to get to the max level before a new one comes out. I've seen this happen ever since the first max level which was about 60 or so. Those people have never had to "earn" a new level since that time. They simply jump to the new max when the new max comes out.

So call this a rant if you want, but I don't think I'm the only one who sees this and thinks it is unfair. Besides in a way, these people are not really playing the game and earning the new items and new levels in my opinion.
So those of us that have been playing faithfully pretty much non-stop for almost 3 years are some how not "doing our part"? or not "earning our levels"? Please tell me you are joking. I have "earned" everything my level 285 has given me in the past 2.5 years. Even spent real money on this game because I enjoy this game and the fact that if I want, I could play with no help from others. Just because you are not playing at the same pace or intensity as others, don't assume that they are somehow doing less work than you.
Old Dec 08 2011, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Maybe I'm the only one who thinks it is unfair that if you are at max level, such as the old 260 level, then when the new level comes out, all those people immediately become the new level. Example would be 260 becomes 285 immediately. Many of my neighbors did that and this means they can buy all the items up to level 285 immediately.

This is unfair to those of us who slog through each and every level, but simply don't have the time to get to the max level before a new one comes out. I've seen this happen ever since the first max level which was about 60 or so. Those people have never had to "earn" a new level since that time. They simply jump to the new max when the new max comes out.

So call this a rant if you want, but I don't think I'm the only one who sees this and thinks it is unfair. Besides in a way, these people are not really playing the game and earning the new items and new levels in my opinion.
There is no such thing as an "automatic leveling up". We who are top level work while our level stays the same til the new levels come out. Maybe you think we should stop til you catch up? Who would have the advantage then??
Old Dec 08 2011, 03:14 PM
Account Not Linked

I actually think we those who automatically level up are at a disadvantage because we get our fc in one go but thats it till the next update. Therefore we can only buy fc items with real cash unless we wait till next update. Whereas you can continue to buy.

So I appreciate it may seem unfair for you but I think you have the advantage.
Old Dec 09 2011, 12:11 AM

Quote:

SERIOUSLY !
I have worked extremely hard to get to the level I am and the experience points/coins that I have. I have been working it faithfully since March 2009..... Look at your level and look at mine. I noticed on your farms you have facilities but not loaded and the amounts produced doesnt look like your neighbors are working them for you....I am probably wrong on that...just my observation. Facilities are in my opinion the way to increase your experience points quickly.....doesnt work tho unless you have neighbors working them daily and you working theirs. It is not uncommon for those that have facilities and work them faithfully to rise between 100,000 and 200,000 exp points when all facilities are loaded....easy to make 100 million when emptying the production. Your farms have a lot of pretty items on them...mine are working farms. I dont have houses and churches, etc. but that is my preference as it is yours. A working farm will always have greater exp points/coins just for that reason. Happy Farming
Old Dec 09 2011, 04:51 AM

Thank you, thank you for restoring my brown sprinkler. You have renewed my faith in your honesty & integrity ... which suffered when you did the brown sprinkler faux pas.
Old Dec 09 2011, 07:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

To reach the TOP, any game/sport, you work HARD.
Hard work brings results.
I EARN my results.
Read your replies and LEARN.. they WILL help you.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 09 2011, 09:46 PM

Why do people think that WE were jumped levels? They think that just because you reach 285 at around 7 million XP, that's it? I had enough XP accumulated that when level 285 came up, my XP could have taken me to 340 if that was opened up.

Am I supposed to sit back and relax waiting for the next level release? Bwwaahahaha!! It ain't gonna happen.

I only have 5 out of 12 farms with crops, partially, 7 are decor, 3 of them functional, as I mostly decorate.

So, how did I get this far? By working really hard, not for the XP. XP are useless numbers and buy you nothing. but my work bought me and maxed me all 12 farms with coins.

Learn how to play the game, is my suggestion.

Oh, by the way I play 2 hours every night, and 2-3 hours on a weekend, I put out facilities once a week these days, earn some 180 million... and I dislike crappy farms and a gazillion XP.
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Dec 10 2011, 10:09 AM

Angry Mobile Sprinkler

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinbee View Post
I love the sprinkler but I paid 50 farmcash for this and after a farm is ready and harvested and plant a new one it should help out for the new planted farm now i have to wait 9 hours before I can use it again.And that was lot of farmcash to spend on that.

I agree that was a lot of farmcash to spend and have it's use limited to once a day!!
Old Dec 10 2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfreeman View Post
I agree that was a lot of farmcash to spend and have it's use limited to once a day!!
seems fair to me!, the manure spreader can only be used once in 3 days

Started playing Farm Town May 30 2009 been addicted ever since
Old Dec 10 2011, 11:42 AM

Your response does not apply in any way to the mobile sprinkler problem if you really think about it
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity