Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 15 2011, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
Ok Experiment 2
this is to test the crop appearance and waste timer accuracy on an IRRIGATED crop
plowed a fresh single plot on farm 11 planted raspberry on it and irrigated it
my local time now 3.55pm rasp showing 59 mins to ready
my local tme now 4.55pm rasp ripe and showing 3.7 hrs (222 mins) to waste
my local time now 5.13pm rasp still showing ripe and timer showing 3.4 hrs (204 mins) to waste time accurate in terms of displayed time to waste vs actual minutes at this point
ok its 6.37 pm and the rasp stilll lookin good showing 2 hrs to wasted so far timer accurate vs actual time
now down to .9 of an hr (54 minutes) raspberry plot still looking healthy timer still accurate

OK WE HAVE A PROBLEM ....AT 33 MINUTES TO WASTED IT IS SHOWING AS WILTED
looks like we have proven there is a problem
mods pls pass to devs
Let's hope now that you are saying there's a problem with the irrigated crops' time-to-waste, the developers will actually listen. Clearly, my own reports have been ignored. Let me add (though until Dave proves it, no one will believe it)... once you start using the red sprinkler, all of your crops (irrigated or not) will have problematic time-to-waste clocks. This might be connected to having irrigated flowers underneath non-irrigated crops.
Old Sep 15 2011, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
Let's hope now that you are saying there's a problem with the irrigated crops' time-to-waste, the developers will actually listen. Clearly, my own reports have been ignored. Let me add (though until Dave proves it, no one will believe it)... once you start using the red sprinkler, all of your crops (irrigated or not) will have problematic time-to-waste clocks. This might be connected to having irrigated flowers underneath non-irrigated crops.
i was happy to confirm the problem Caren.... if a problem can be replicated it means that theres more data for the devs to work with and i tried to pinpoint the timeframe where the crop goes from good to wilted as it may assist in narrowing down where the problem is manifesting itself .. and as proven yesterday the non irrigated crops time to waste is accurate... .for my own part i rarely have crops that get anywhere near wasting (this might be because i have so much time on my hands being profoundly deaf and bascially unemployable ) anyways i will look into the next part of it and see what i can find out ......but i imagine by then the devs will have run the problem to earth and sorted it

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Sep 15 2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Posting this one here as well as News and . . . :
Ok, about those Red/Brown Sprinklers; You CAN take the Brown one out of Storage and place it on whatever Farm, and then water the flowers with that one, without losing the ability to decide when to water the Crops with the Red one. Just leave the Brown one there (and remember where you place it), then you can go there and click Irrigate, and water flowers only, as we did before.

Regards
Simera
________
I have to correct myself on this one, now. Even if I have put the Brown sprinkler on farm 6, to water only flowers, I'm NOT able to just irrigate the flowers only.

Regards
Simera
Old Sep 15 2011, 12:17 PM

Can we please, please, PLEASE have our brown sprinklers back? I am so tired of looking at dead flowers most of the time because my work schedule doesn't always work well with accelerated planting. Sometimes it does, but in those times it doesn't, I would like to see beautiful flowers instead of dead ones.
Old Sep 15 2011, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
I have to correct myself on this one, now. Even if I have put the Brown sprinkler on farm 6, to water only flowers, I'm NOT able to just irrigate the flowers only.

Regards
Simera
I assume that is correct because if a well-meaning neighbor waters my flowers I cannot irrigate my crops for 20 hours.

They need to bring back the brown sprinkler and have it work independently of the red sprinkler.

As a temporary fix they should immediately stop allowing neighbors to water flowers. It's really messed me up a couple of times now.
Old Sep 17 2011, 12:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
I LOVE the irrigator, but I want my mobile waterer as well. There are some farms that I don't want to irrigate but I DO want to water the flowers. I'm tired of going onto those farms and looking at dead flowers because I can no longer water my own farms without speeding up production of trees. (I have my farms all nicely calibrated so all 2-day trees are ready one day, 3-day trees the next, and so on. If I irrigate the farms that have decorative flowers as well - around the homestead area - then it will spoil my production plans.)
only crops and flowers speed up, not trees.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 17 2011, 12:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you, thank you Grumpa!

I was away when this came out and I've only read the release notes once instead of my usual three times. Oops!

Now can you solve how I can water my flower farm without changing the growing time? I don't need any more flowers! I planted enough for my needs.
Old Sep 17 2011, 01:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
Thank you, thank you Grumpa!

I was away when this came out and I've only read the release notes once instead of my usual three times. Oops!

Now can you solve how I can water my flower farm without changing the growing time? I don't need any more flowers! I planted enough for my needs.
You cannot do that at this time but you can just wait to harvest flowers until you harvest your 4 day trees.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 21 2011, 01:00 AM

Default Can loader & other helper machines be stored and still work?

I have 9 of the helper machines. Love them, but can I store them and they work?
Old Sep 21 2011, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightowl1951 View Post
I have 9 of the helper machines. Love them, but can I store them and they work?
Hi, yes they will still work