Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 10 2011, 10:50 AM

I quickly read through the posts in this thread. It seems like a lot of people here agree. We like the idea of the red sprinkler to halve growing times, but limiting its use to once a day is bad planning on the part of the FT Developers.

If I plant anything with a 1 day or less growing time, then sprinkle, I can't use the sprinkler again for the next crop until the next FT day. That sucks!! The manure spreader isn't limited in this way. So why the restriction with the sprinkler?

Come on FT Developers. You can see the sense in the argument... Either make it so the sprinkler can be used after each successive new crop regardless of the time elapsed, or give us half our money back please.
Old Sep 10 2011, 01:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmoondancer View Post
i noticed that there is now 3x3 chainsaw and shaker...why not a flower harvester as well?
I was hoping for one of these also.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 11 2011, 05:38 PM

It is total ********, huh?
Old Sep 11 2011, 06:44 PM

Posting this one here as well as News and . . . :
Ok, about those Red/Brown Sprinklers; You CAN take the Brown one out of Storage and place it on whatever Farm, and then water the flowers with that one, without losing the ability to decide when to water the Crops with the Red one. Just leave the Brown one there (and remember where you place it), then you can go there and click Irrigate, and water flowers only, as we did before.

Regards
Simera
________
Old Sep 11 2011, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Posting this one here as well as News and . . . :
Ok, about those Red/Brown Sprinklers; You CAN take the Brown one out of Storage and place it on whatever Farm, and then water the flowers with that one, without losing the ability to decide when to water the Crops with the Red one. Just leave the Brown one there (and remember where you place it), then you can go there and click Irrigate, and water flowers only, as we did before.

Regards
Simera
________
Not correct....I just tried to be sure something had not changed. Yes you can take the brown one out of storage and use it....it turns red, waters your flowers and cuts harvest time in half. It's not the way it used to be.

Fritz
Old Sep 11 2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
Not correct....I just tried to be sure something had not changed. Yes you can take the brown one out of storage and use it....it turns red, waters your flowers and cuts harvest time in half. It's not the way it used to be.

Fritz
Yes, it turns red here too. But I'm able to water the crops AFTER having watered my flowers by clicking the Brown, that turns red after clicking on the Brown on my farm 6. WOW!!
What a complicated thingy it went out to be!! Well, seriously, when I water the flowers only, (with the Brown that turns Red) it doesn't half my crops harvest-time. . . for now. Will try again when flowers need watering. Sorry if I mis-lead somebody.
Regards
Simera
Old Sep 11 2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Yes, it turns red here too. But I'm able to water the crops AFTER having watered my flowers by clicking the Brown, that turns red after clicking on the Brown on my farm 6. WOW!!
What a complicated thingy it went out to be!! Well, seriously, when I water the flowers only, (with the Brown that turns Red) it doesn't half my crops harvest-time. . . for now. Will try again when flowers need watering. Sorry if I mis-lead somebody.
Regards
Simera
Not a prob....I'm going to re-try when flowers need water and I plant again.

Fritz
Old Sep 11 2011, 11:02 PM

Here's a news flash for everyone .. this is a work around .. if you want to use the brown sprinkler .. open up your storage box and look under the items tab .. then look in either all or tools and the brown sprinkler is located there .. move it to the farm where you have flowers .. add it back to storage if you need to use it on more then 1 farm. when you need to use it, move it to your farm then just click on it to water your flowers only.

Disregard the above .. it no longer works using it this way even tried placing the red sprinkler on a non flower farm and then moving the brown one to a farm with flowers but when i clicked on irrigate, the brown one stayed on the farm and the red one appeared, attached to my curser even tho it was on a different farm

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.

Last edited by storm36; Sep 12 2011 at 12:51 AM. Reason: typos
Old Sep 11 2011, 11:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
Here's a news flash for everyone .. this is a work around .. if you want to use the brown sprinkler .. open up your storage box and look under the items tab .. then look in either all or tools and the brown sprinkler is located there .. move it to the farm where you have flowers .. add it back to storage if you need to use it on more then 1 farm. when you need to use it, move it to your farm then just click on it to water your flowers only.
Just tried it and it is not working. I took it out of my storage and placed it on farm 1 and when I selected 'irrigate' it turned into the red sprinkler irrigating both flowers and crops.
Old Sep 11 2011, 11:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Regards
Simera
It is not working for me. Just tried it. I took the brown sprinkler out of my storage, placed it on farm 1, selected irrigate, it turned red, I irrigated and BOTH my crops and flowers where watered.