Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 09 2011, 01:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendaboo1967 View Post
I just found this thread, and i went in and read exactly what the developer said the sprinkler would do before i bought it...now i can not irragate my farm for 18 hours, in my mind this is a rip off, and very misleading ...i think because it was not included in what the sprinkler will do, i should be able to get a refund on this 50 farm cash for nothing!!!! But then again, my mom wrote the support at farm town about a farmtown cash gift she never received last week, and they have said nothing....this is the last money i will use on this rip off sight....i will also contact my credit card holder and let them know i feel i have been a victim of fraud, as well as my mother, and another friend that the same thing happened to.....
If you read the entire thing on the Red Sprinkler then you would know that it only works once per FT day (20 hours).
Also on your mom's gift card it is not your mom who needs to contact them but the individual who sent it to her that needs to contact them. Also the response time can be up to a couple weeks depending on how many tickets they have gotten.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2011, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you read the entire thing on the Red Sprinkler then you would know that it only works once per FT day (20 hours).
Also on your mom's gift card it is not your mom who needs to contact them but the individual who sent it to her that needs to contact them. Also the response time can be up to a couple weeks depending on how many tickets they have gotten.
If you read my quote correctly i never said a gift card.
Old Sep 09 2011, 02:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
If you read my quote correctly i never said a gift card.
I did read it correctly and what you said was:
"my mom wrote the support at farm town about a farmtown cash gift"
This is called in the game a FarmCash Gift Card. Name difference aside, it is still the person who sent it that needs to contact support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinbee View Post
I love the sprinkler but I paid 50 farmcash for this and after a farm is ready and harvested and plant a new one it should help out for the new planted farm now i have to wait 9 hours before I can use it again.And that was lot of farmcash to spend on that.
totally agree. It is horsecrap.
Old Sep 09 2011, 03:40 PM

I paid $100 because I didn't already have the brown sprinkler.
Old Sep 09 2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
I just found this thread, and i went in and read exactly what the developer said the sprinkler would do before i bought it...now i can not irragate my farm for 18 hours, in my mind this is a rip off, and very misleading ...i think because it was not included in what the sprinkler will do, i should be able to get a refund on this 50 farm cash for nothing!!!! But then again, my mom wrote the support at farm town about a farmtown cash gift she never received last week, and they have said nothing....this is the last money i will use on this rip off sight....i will also contact my credit card holder and let them know i feel i have been a victim of fraud, as well as my mother, and another friend that the same thing happened to.....
These sprinklers were the last dimes slashkey will see from me as well.

When you get too greedy, people get fed up and quit giving you money!
Old Sep 09 2011, 04:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Brown sprinkler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cawgemini View Post
I bought the red sprinkler and love it, however, my old flower sprinkler disappeared from my toolbox and I miss it. There are times when I just want to water the flowers and not speed up the crops. I can't do that without the brown sprinkler. I don't even have the watering can anymore. I wrote SK but as yet, haven't had a reply. Has anyone else had this problem?
I want my brown sprinkler back too.
Old Sep 09 2011, 04:40 PM
Account Not Linked

I would like to point out something to the people that want the brown sorinkler back. The devs developed the red sprinkler with a way to use it in mind and making the brown sprinkler no longer needed, they failed to see the point of view some if you have about the brown sprinkler. I am sure now that they have had this feedback they will change things so people can use the brown sprinkler if they want too. Now the problem is that means rewriting a lot of code for the game. That is not something they can do overnight. If I am right and they will give you the brown sprinkler back it would be nice of them to say "okay we hear you and will give you the brown sorinkler back it will just take some time to separate the two sprinklers". The thing is communications is not the devs strong suit. Give them a chance to fix things.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 09 2011, 05:55 PM

i just want to say...as far as refunds..i have had no prob.i bought 2 of one thing and contacted sk and received my fc the next day.they are not ripping us off and u have to go through the right channels..
Old Sep 09 2011, 06:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

simple. since you can only water (irrigate) once per day, only irrigate crops that normally take 2 days or more.

DB:W20, MPS:C20