Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 31 2011, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoholics2 View Post
HI, to be frank, none of the animals are "to scale" so why worry about 1 horse?
I know it looks odd, but then a sports stadium the size of pocket hanky looks odd too. I'd leave it as it is.
Maybe the Sports Stadium is just for Tiddly-Winks. Air Hockey, and board games.

Old Aug 31 2011, 07:36 AM

I was happy to see the "Farmmart", I thought Farm Town was finally listening to my suggestion, but there was no Sugar or Milk in there; I'm sad that farm town has never even listen to anything that I have suggested. It is hard to run 11 farms with very little sugar, mulk, and cheese. Enough said about this. VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE FARMMART INDEED!!

Why doesn't farm town ever listen to anything I have suggested?

Sandie Angel
Old Aug 31 2011, 07:49 AM
Account Not Linked

I'd Love to get the new sprinkler to REALLY work at making my crops grow faster!
Love the updates! How about 50 new levels next time? I don't think you'll catch up and give us Old Timers a challenge! Another suggestion here is to offer Farm Cash Gift Certificates in Increments of $ 5 or $10 to give in the store. I think that would be great for sales!
Old Aug 31 2011, 07:52 AM

thank you sooo much
Old Aug 31 2011, 08:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Hoe View Post
Remember that a Farm Town day is 20 hours, not 24.
in addition to a farm town day being 20 hours, if you watered that farm previously that day for another crop and then planted your grapes after harvesting the previous crop, you won't be able to irrigate it again until the next day as you can currently water just once a day. Maybe in the future they will allow you to use the red sprinkler with every new planting. One can only hope
Old Aug 31 2011, 08:16 AM

question, is there a way to know the last time we irrigated our farm? I know you can only do it once a day but with some crops it might matter if I'm ever going to get some sleep. LOL
Old Aug 31 2011, 08:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

all the updates are always good, just wish other things could be addressed, for example...the production of Chromite Ore in the mineral mine. there is never enough of it and since we cannot get help in that facility to speed up production from friends, i think the devs should increase the production of it for us. and don't say get another mineral mine, i have 4 already.

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 31 2011, 09:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
6. Red Mobile Sprinkler also irrigate crops, double growing speed (do not revive crops): If you already own a Brown Mobile Sprinkler you can buy this Red Mobile Sprinkler to irrigate flowers and crops at the same time. Irrigated plants will grow twice as fast and will have a (W) when you mouse over them.

Notice you will not see an immediate change in growth, what will happen is that all crops and flowers in the farm that are still growing will be fully grown twice as fast from that point on.

You can irrigate a plant more than once, but it's growth speed will only double the first time. As before, you can irrigate only once per day. It's OK if someone irrigated your farm that same day.

When you use this tool on other people farms it behaves as if you were using the Brown Sprinkler, growing speed doesn't change.

This tool is an extension of the Brown Mobile Sprinkler, meaning, unlike the Manure Spreaders, you are irrigating the plants, not the farm, so if you plant new ones and you want them to grow twice as fast, you will have to irrigate them after you plant them.
If the red sprinkler irrigates the PLANTS not the FARM, then we should be able to water each and every crop we plant. As the sprinkler works now if you plant and water, a short crop like raspberries you shorten their growing time. If you replant the field with another crop that day, the sprinkler DOES NOT WORK for that crop. This needs to be changed so each crop planted can be watered. Otherwise it is of very limited use, and I just wasted my 50 farmcash.

My Farm:
Coulter Country
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 31 2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlj3593 View Post
had the same thing happen bought 5 of them moved them to barn and they disappeared same with some sheep hope they find a fix those beasts cost real money
Yeah its bad, i lost 2 and got 4 ??? no idea
Old Aug 31 2011, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara3 View Post
Thanks for all you have done .Now please work out a way we can use pay pal with out a credit car PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I can use Pay Pal w/o credit/debit card...is your checking account verified on Pay Pal???
Closed Thread