Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2011, 04:39 PM

OK, I think I know why it's turned off now. Some of the facilities I loaded last night are bone dry today. Is there any hope of getting that back or am I out of luck? My sushi facility and sandwich that I loaded at bedtime had nothing running and nothing worked when I just checked them.
Old Feb 12 2011, 04:46 PM

Awesome!!! Love it! Kudos to Raul and the rest of the developers. Thank you!
Old Feb 12 2011, 04:50 PM

Default fantastic!

This is such a fantastic update ! It's now a dream just to load the facilities that alone was so needed and it's cut the time in half Thank You So MUCH! The rest are just great improvements you've outdone yourselves with this update . As for the facility manager showing we have more facilities than we actually have that's nothing we know what we have so hey that doesn't bother me at all.The Time out improvement is Fantastic much needed and awaited and appreciated ). I can't criticize whatsoever on anything of this last update and if anyone does well they'll never be satisfied with what they get at all and they won't change. I really appreciate it that the devs actually listen to our problems take them into account when they do their updates shows they care about their players )) so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Account Not Linked

all I can say is that I love the new stuff but have had a rotten day trying to do anything on my farm. Not been able to harvest it took me 5 times as it kept reappearing. Cannot go from farm to farm. I fished when I returned it was full again.....it hasnt been a great day at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugforpaying View Post
all I can say is that I love the new stuff but have had a rotten day trying to do anything on my farm. Not been able to harvest it took me 5 times as it kept reappearing. Cannot go from farm to farm. I fished when I returned it was full again.....it hasnt been a great day at all
please check the date and time on your computer is correct.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 12 2011, 04:54 PM

Default Water cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay Pasa View Post
I'm another happy farmer. I love the new water cover option and so glad you can sit stuff on it without dirt paths etc. Now my farm #9 will be an island that I've always wanted to do but was too time consuming and expensive. So, now I'm waiting patiently for 9. You guys rock!
How does this water cover affect the crops, bldgs, etc., on farms? Does it have a purpose?
Old Feb 12 2011, 04:55 PM

Does anyone have a breakdown on the two new facilities yet? Ingredients needed, xp points earned for each product (especially this one!)? Thanks!

Z
P.S. Great job! Thank you so much for feeding my addiction... I'll keep feeding your bank account *lol*
Old Feb 12 2011, 04:57 PM
Account Not Linked

yes it is correct .....sorry dont understand as I see a lot of posts with date that are not todays
Old Feb 12 2011, 05:05 PM

Thanks for the awesome upgrade!! The ground covers are the cats meow!!!!! LOVE IT!!

My Farms
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6384&farm_ix=1
Old Feb 12 2011, 05:06 PM

Smile

Thanks for the updates!! Hoping for more levels again too!
Closed Thread