Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 05:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

[quote=VeronicaT;4076338]Fifty levels would be fine, but I am with those who would like two or three more farms available ONLY for farm coins. Keep the game from being as easy as taking out a credit card. Or, if the devs decide that enlargement is a good way to pay their bills..... make it for BIG FT$$... maybe $50 or more per level.

Oh yeah.... and I need more "stuff" that I can maybe buy.

I do both, I use coins for upgrading, or if I just don't have an extra 300,000,000 in coins around I like having the option of using some of my FC. I don't quite understand why you are concerned with how other players enlarge their farms? What makes it your business? One of the joys of Farmtown is that everyone can play the game the way they wish, and wanting players to play the way YOU think they should is kind of ridiculous IMO. Besides it won't work anyway, since you can also purchase COINS with real money lol.

My Farm:
Coulter Country
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 05:30 PM

Default Please wait....

Please wait on adding new levels, im never goin to catch up! I'm currently on 120 lol
Old Oct 23 2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannevt View Post
Woot! Can't wait for the buying and selling of stuff.
Gotta work hard to build up my coins for farm 7 (plan on moving all my facilities there for ease of collection.)
Now I'm even more determined to quit smoking so I can spend that money on my farms and have all the goodies.
Good luck with that! It's a worthy trade-off.
I'll remember what I USED to spend when I am tempted to complain about FT expenses
I found acupuncture very helpful...had tried to quit many times before without success.
Don't give up!
Old Oct 23 2010, 05:46 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrazzy17 View Post
Please wait on adding new levels, im never goin to catch up! I'm currently on 120 lol
LOL! I had to laugh when I read your comment. Soooo cute, and I feel for ya. Plant raspberries as much as you can. That'll help you level up a lot, lot quicker. Good luck!!! I hope you reach level 135 before the devs add more levels.
Old Oct 23 2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Mind boggling. I thought this was a fabulous update, and it took only 13 posts before the whining started. THIRTEEN!!!! Amazing, people. Once again we have folks who can't find the "Suggestions" forum, and who have the FarmCash blues. Egads, can't we just have a one day moratorium on complaining??? (I am not talking about functional issues, just the blasted complaints!)

And it is so often the same people. Wahhhhhhhhh!

LOL.....gotta love human beings. Can't be pleased with a FREE game. So there are some luxury add-ons you must pay for. Waaaaaaahhhhhh! You know what? You can play this game WITHOUT those things. It's like the difference between owning a microwave and not. Yeah, you can still boil water and make popcorn without one. But the thing is convenient if you can afford it. Geesh!
Well said. Gotta wonder why some even bother to play at all given that most posts are loaded with complaints. Must be delightful people to live with.

Anyways - many thanks to the devs for the update and in particular the expanded tool box and the additional uses for some of our flowers.Great stuff.
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Old Oct 23 2010, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanny View Post
Well said. Gotta wonder why some even bother to play at all given that most posts are loaded with complaints. Must be delightful people to live with.

Anyways - many thanks to the devs for the update and in particular the expanded tool box and the additional uses for some of our flowers.Great stuff.

AGREE. Usually the complaints are centered on not having enough FT$$. The is something that is given with advancement through the levels.

Advancement requires some work. So the devs make the work easy with all the high producing facilities, and the ease in plowing etc. And the complainers still want "free" FT$$ so they can complain about not having enough farms and space to keep their facilities full...... go figure

Again, if all players had to have lots of coin to buy their farms..... well maybe they would not complain about the farms costing FT$$...

then again... maybe they might

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Wurthdawait

Old Oct 23 2010, 06:08 PM

ok im only here to moan im happy all the new halloween goodies but there one thing missing halloween costumes every other game avtar can have them so why cant we in farmtown,im sure people would not mind paying to wear halloween costumes with either farmcash or coins it time our avtar was brought up to date with new clothes and hair styles
im sure other farmers would agree ty for taking the time to read this post
Old Oct 23 2010, 06:10 PM

Quote "I do both, I use coins for upgrading, or if I just don't have an extra 300,000,000 in coins around I like having the option of using some of my FC. I don't quite understand why you are concerned with how other players enlarge their farms? What makes it your business? One of the joys of Farmtown is that everyone can play the game the way they wish, and wanting players to play the way YOU think they should is kind of ridiculous IMO. Besides it won't work anyway, since you can also purchase COINS with real money lol."[/quote]

Actually, Veronicat was quoting/rebutting statement by Stoneface. The quote function seems to be malfunctioning.

In any case, you took the words right out of my...uh...keyboard. As you say, can't we just play the game without someone wanting to impose their way on the rest of us?!
Old Oct 23 2010, 06:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Oooh the lavender is pretty!

Old Oct 23 2010, 06:15 PM

I found the chain saw in there which works for the log truck.
Closed Thread