Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 05 2009, 01:17 PM

I'm sorry we can not grow poinsettias, Christmas cactus, or other holiday greenery or 'Christmas" trees on our farms - and no twinkling lights. You have had a lot to do with all the fixes, new farms, etc. While I'm sad that we didn't get many things we asked for, I'm glad we got so much.

Thank you Farm Town team.
Old Dec 05 2009, 01:32 PM

Default Christmas

Love the holiday stuff, just wish we did not have to use ft cash for most of it???? by the time I hit the cash levels, Christmas will be over :-)...........oh and a huge thank you for allowing me to finally gain exp. again! Thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 05 2009, 01:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Default missing storage trees

i had some trees in storage and tried to put it on my 2nd farm it wouldnt show up and then disappeared

jozee2
Old Dec 05 2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marybainter View Post
Can you please make the Christmas log cabin UNLOCKED! No one will be able to buy it till next Christmas!
Yeah - or let us buy it after Christmas. I LOVE it but am not sure I can get to Level 55 before Christmas - not even sure I want to try because then I'd almost be maxed out again. Love that log cabin.
Old Dec 05 2009, 01:48 PM

i would so love to be able to still buy the snow after xmas!
Old Dec 05 2009, 01:55 PM

Default nativity scene

For everyone upset about baby Jesus missing from the nativity - when you look in the store, there are two different nativity scenes for purchase - one with baby Jesus, one without.

P.S. If you see me and say hi when you stop by but I don't respond, I am most likely on the forum! Please feel free to leave a note!!
Old Dec 05 2009, 02:16 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm not losing any xp's anymore but I'm not getting all of the ones I should have. The counter stops way short. Same for the Coins when harvesting. Farm Town on Facebook. Has happened for the past few days.
Old Dec 05 2009, 02:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

my daughter planted her whole farm in basil early this morning, when she checked it was at 70percent, then she got kicked out of farmtown, upon her return a few minutes later her crop was totally gone, along with the fuel and coins it took to plant it.

My Farm:
Coulter Country
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 05 2009, 02:23 PM

THANK YOU--- THANK YOU--- THANK YOU
Bought my second farm using farm cash and it was worth every penny. Got enough cash so I could buy Christmas stuff and I'm so glad I did. I love all the new Christmas items, only wish there were blinking lights, but oh well. Keep up the good work.
Old Dec 05 2009, 02:34 PM

Default Xmas stuff

Thanks for all the xmas stuff, but will we be getting some more like xmas lights to go on our houses?
What about Reindeer and Santa's that we can put on the roof that you can buy with coins NOT green cash? By the time we have got enough green cash to buy some xmas items, xmas will be over!
Closed Thread