Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 04 2021, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
#10204165174225317 There is a black screen still comes up on the gifting page . then I hit play and its a little slow coming up
Hi BBska

Are you getting a black screen when you click in Send Gifts tab or when you click in your My Requests tab?

Which browser are you using? Is it updated? Did you clear your browser cache?
Old Feb 04 2021, 12:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Default facilities

Hi
only have about 1/2 of my animal product facilities on farms and there not5 in storage thanks for checking on missing facilities
Old Feb 04 2021, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy939@yahoo.com View Post
Hi
only have about 1/2 of my animal product facilities on farms and there not5 in storage thanks for checking on missing facilities
Hi baldy939

According to your data no farmcash sheds are missing. We do not have data for the coins sheds.

Take in mind if your animal sheds are hidden below other facilities, then you cant see them as not all the options to Show regular facilities, service facilities and animal buildings were added to the preferences yet.
We cant check using the magnifying glass yet.

Please wait till facilities are added and animals are back and then you will be able to check again.
You know if you have problems at that time, you can post here again and we will try to help.
Old Feb 04 2021, 01:52 PM

What I don't understand is why my crops are only giving me a 3rd. of what I used to get.
50x50 3 layered was getting 35,000 plus and now only get 9,000 same with the rest of my farms which are 36X36, used to get 18,000 plus and now 5,000!!
Old Feb 04 2021, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Newfy1963

Your Log truck w/chainsaw 12x8 is on one of your farms. You have to search for it and place it in your storage.
Click in your preferences, the wrench. Uncheck everything saying Show... but put a check mark for Show Tools option, so it will be easier for you to find it.

We know that users are purchasing farmcash but if you want to do that to send tools to a friend, that is still not working.
You can purchase farmcash and purchese tools for you.

If you are not sure which size tools you can purchase, please visit the following link, from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6305886

I put it in storage and it still don't work. Doesn't work on farm or in storage
Old Feb 04 2021, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfy1963 View Post
I put it in storage and it still don't work. Doesn't work on farm or in storage
Hi Newfy

What tree are you trying to chop?
Old Feb 04 2021, 02:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
What I don't understand is why my crops are only giving me a 3rd. of what I used to get.
50x50 3 layered was getting 35,000 plus and now only get 9,000 same with the rest of my farms which are 36X36, used to get 18,000 plus and now 5,000!!
Hi Chet,
I moved your post to the Game Migration Updates thread.
From what I see on your farms is your farms are stacked 3x and not 3 layers.

Pick a farm,check your storage amount for that crop, harvest them, check again the amount, then reload your farms and check the amount again.

I think your only problem is that you are not seeing the entire amount being stored after you have harvested. The updating of that information is not being doing completely instantly after harvesting and storing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2021, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi BBska

Are you getting a black screen when you click in Send Gifts tab or when you click in your My Requests tab?

Which browser are you using? Chrome. Is it updated? Yes. Did you clear your browser cache?
Yes

aThe black screen comes on 1St then just stays then it goes to the gifting page then I do what I need to do there

then I
hit play and it's a little slow coming on
Old Feb 04 2021, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
Yes

aThe black screen comes on 1St then just stays then it goes to the gifting page then I do what I need to do there

then I
hit play and it's a little slow coming on
OK BBska

You can go to the following link and check if something posted there helps you with the black screen and slow loading:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Old Feb 04 2021, 04:46 PM

Default Planting problem

Bill Bryan 1245312073

When using the multi tool, harvest, plow, plant, none of the other items on the farm are hidden and the tool will not work under them. I need to hide everything except crops to be successful. Thanks for everything you are doing to FT.
Closed Thread