Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Farms don't show planted and irrigated and fertilized until reload that farm

Says "Plowed Field" after planted watered & fertilized until reloaded
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Hovering on farm in farm selector does not show F, W, I status

When first arriving at a farm we used to have a tool automatically load if there was work to do. Now we must go to the Tool Box to select a needed tool.
Hi John,
I moved your posts to the migration thread. If you have questions please post them here since you are already in the game.
Not sure why yours are not updating as mine are. For the status of farms with the F, w, I that has not been added yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:10 AM

Default HTML version of Farm Town

I was stuck on the black opening screen for a bit. I haven't been doing much farming, just harvesting trees & flowers right now. All the games that I played that previously relied on Flash have all had issues with other formats. Hoping it will all be sorted soon.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:14 AM

In new FT HTML5 there is no Gift Box and I am now getting notifications that this box is full. Would be nice if it was made available then!

FT ID: 550933356

Thanks in advance for helping!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2021-01-12 (4).jpg (18.7 KB, 4 views)
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickymikulski View Post
where is this yellow banner to switch over to html on top of my page on ft ?? nothing there,when plowing all my buildings are still showing , can't harvest pigstys .,all my neighbors pictures are all blue ,can't go to market place, my gift box gone /or storage ,so how am i able to switch ?????link above farm at top of page didn't do any thing to help it just reloaded my farm but every thing is still same ??? my # 1303219434 ,ty victoria
Hi bickymikulski,

You're already in the new version so there's no need for a link to it, you didn't have to do anything new. This version is restricted to doing your own farm work and designing at this time. There is more information for you in the first post on page one, please have a read of that so you are all caught up with the current version of the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 12 2021, 10:19 AM
Account Not Linked

So now we cannot load ships or trains ??? So when we are able to then we have to start at the beginning of loading ships at an hour a container. WASTE OF OUR TIME when everyone knew flash was going away a long time ago. A game that used to be fun is becoming something people will not play anymore I also cannot send the ships off that are in my port Not fair to those that are stuck 866780643
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDieter View Post
In new FT HTML5 there is no Gift Box and I am now getting notifications that this box is full. Would be nice if it was made available then!

FT ID: 550933356

Thanks in advance for helping!
Hi FrankDieter,
The gift box is not available at this time. I would suggest you not accept any more gifts until it is or you will lose them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:24 AM

Thumbs down Very upset at new version

I am sooooo confused with this new version! I cannot get to anything! I tried to go to the Marketplace by clicking the "map" like i used to and nothing happens!!!! I cannot get anywhere but my own farms! My facilities are not showing up!! What is going on? I have crops that are going to be ready to harvest tomorrow and i cannot get to the Marketplace to hire anyone to do it!!!! HELP!!! what am i doing wrong?
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:25 AM

I was hoping my Flash would last through today but it disappeared a few minutes ago on Firefox and can't get it back. Although I was expecting this I'm wondering what is going to happen with my Quests that were active, etc. Will they be waiting for me as is when they are ready on HTML or will they start over? Thanks to all who are working digilantly to bring all this to us
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:25 AM

Question. None of my animals loaded. Is this normal or am I having an issue?
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:28 AM

Exclamation Fuel

You said you would be turning of fuel because we don't have the factories, My fuel is still going down. my number 118662099436797
Closed Thread