Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 03 2021, 05:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyTerrey View Post
i just cant get into the HTML5, all i get is a black screen with a white box, i love this game,dont know what to do,
Hi JennyTerrey,
That is the opening screen for it. It does load slow the first time as it has to download all the graphics for the game.

What browser are you using and is it up to date?
What operating system are you using?

Have you tried another browser to check if HTML5 works in it?

If you have an add on added to your browser you may need to disable it, restart your browser and check if HTML5 version loads for you. If that doesn't work then try restarting your computer after disabling.

If you have more than one extension added, then you will have to do the previous suggestion one by one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 03 2021, 06:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Long River vertical

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1hathaway View Post
I have the same problem with horizontal waterways suddenly appearing as vertical waterways... on my Farm 16 both a narrow river piece and a long river piece are effected.
Thank you developers or Taz or whoever fixed the narrow river. This afternoon (EST) it was completely missing. Now, it's back in horizontal position as previously placed. Looks good. Can we talk about the Long River? It remains in vertical position, also on my Farm 16. Probably the same problem with a different object. Thank you for all you're doing to keep us going. It is appreciated very much.

Stay safe, stay healthy, God bless you all.

Cheri Hathaway
Old Jan 03 2021, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1hathaway View Post
Thank you developers or Taz or whoever fixed the narrow river. This afternoon (EST) it was completely missing. Now, it's back in horizontal position as previously placed. Looks good. Can we talk about the Long River? It remains in vertical position, also on my Farm 16. Probably the same problem with a different object. Thank you for all you're doing to keep us going. It is appreciated very much.

Stay safe, stay healthy, God bless you all.

Cheri Hathaway
Hi Cheri,
Reported it to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 03 2021, 06:37 PM

Hi,

I am not sure if this is correct place to post this issue with the html5 version of the game.

I use a combine to harvest crops but once selected to plant I get a message saying unable to plant but all fields are plowed and ready for planting.\

Other than this issues all seems good and much faster

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
Old Jan 03 2021, 06:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Alan M,
What browser are you using and is it up to date?
What operating system are you using?

Have you tried another browser to check if HTML5 works in it?

If you have an extension added to your browser you will need to disable it, restart your browser and check if HTML5 version loads for you.

If you have more than one extension added, then you will have to do the previous suggestion one by one.
I have Google and no add ons --cannot copy thebox but wrote the full message down

An embedded page at I1 slashkey.com.

abort error at Js Stack trace (https//cdn.slashkey.com /flash/farm town1231-235959 build//build framework

as above 16333 16504....747 and 2534

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 03 2021 at 07:05 PM.
Old Jan 03 2021, 07:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert2267 View Post
Hi,

I am not sure if this is correct place to post this issue with the html5 version of the game.

I use a combine to harvest crops but once selected to plant I get a message saying unable to plant but all fields are plowed and ready for planting.\

Other than this issues all seems good and much faster

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
Hi Robert,
The link you provided is the generic link that takes everyone to their own farms. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850

Do the fields show as plowed when you hover the mouse pointer over them? Are you sure you are picking up the Combine for harvesting Plowing and Planting?
Old Jan 03 2021, 07:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan m View Post
I have Google and no add ons --cannot copy thebox but wrote the full message down

An embedded page at I1 slashkey.com.

abort error at Js Stack trace (https//cdn.slashkey.com /flash/farm town1231-235959 build//build framework

as above 16333 16504....747 and 2534
Hi Alan M,
You should not be seeing errors from Flash version if you are loading the HTML version.

Please try another browser and see if the HTML version will load in it.
Old Jan 03 2021, 10:03 PM

Hello,
I am unable to access the new HTML5 version on my Chrome browser. I have the latest version and have disabled extensions one by one to no avail. My OS is Windows 10.
I can access the new version on the Microsoft Edge browser though. But I don't use that browser. I prefer Chrome.
Any suggestions what might be the problem?
Thanks,
Rebecca
Old Jan 03 2021, 10:04 PM
Acclaimed Farmer ( Level 25 )

Farmer Since: Jun 11 2010
Level:
Trophies: 7
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi needforsuv,
I am sorry, but there isn't anything we can do to fix this for your not being able to load the HTML version of the game with your out of date browsers.

If you wish you can contact Support as there isn't anything else we can come up for you to try. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Edge 84 isn't out of date tho

but it doesn't work there

Visit Farm X

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 03 2021, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforsuv View Post
Edge 84 isn't out of date tho

but it doesn't work there
Hi Needfor suv,
The current version of Edge is 87, not 84. As I asked please contact Support and see if they can figure out why it isn't working for you in Edge.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl