Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
add me to the list of farmers with their seacoasts and lakes all messed up.
Have you tried putting them back into place yourself? I was able to reposition mine and then fish in them with no problem.

Old Jun 01 2012, 08:24 PM

Thanks for messing up the farms I took hours building all my ponds and coasts have moved. To some of us this game is more than just growing crops and making coins. 5 of my farms are now ruined thanks a bunch. Time to find a new game and stop wasting my money on this one me thinks.
Hope you happy with what you have done........ In future I'll be spending my money on a game that cares about it's player byeeeeeee
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:26 PM

Default Now this IS funny.....

well it would be if half of my coasts hadn't disappeared completely!

Not complaining, just saying......I know it will be fixed soon.
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:27 PM

i tried to move some mine back,as suggested but when i clicked on it to move i only got 3 options(not the usual whole list)-i got these options in order:: walk here, Hide, and close menu..lol, kinda like its not even there..but ty i know it will be fixed soon.
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:28 PM

yes i noticed, i also noticed my ponds and coasts are now rotated and squiff all over my farms, hmmmm
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky123 View Post
Thanks for messing up the farms I took hours building all my ponds and coasts have moved. To some of us this game is more than just growing crops and making coins. 5 of my farms are now ruined thanks a bunch. Time to find a new game and stop wasting my money on this one me thinks.
Hope you happy with what you have done........ In future I'll be spending my money on a game that cares about it's player byeeeeeee
Can we say WOW!!!??...uncalled for--, its a glitch with the todays update, give it time..

So basically this release is a FC release............And then next week I,m sure will be a major FC release with the train...........Double whammy.......Clever.....
Account Not Linked

Lost all my bait
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky123 View Post
Woah, that's a little bit extreme isn't it? Those of us that have been playing this game a long time understand that there are bound to be a few hiccups around new updates and the devs do tend to act rather swiftly on resolving any game issues. To say they don't care is really quite unfair and untrue. Just give it a few days
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:36 PM

No, they do care. But with this release they're just greedy. There are three major FC components to this release - the trains, the facilities, and the new tools. And they gave us no levels, nor any other way to obtain FC. They expect us to dump 200+ dollars into the game right now. Sorry I don't have the money. And with the fact that people's farms are messed up - they didn't do well on this one. Period.
Closed Thread