Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 29 2011, 03:25 AM

I think you will see it tonight which would be my Tuesday morning as I am in Europe...am excited about the new levels and Farm 11....be patient all it will get here soon...I have played since the get go and have learned updates are here when you see them...
Old Aug 29 2011, 04:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
If you have stuff that needs fertilizing on all 10 farms the manure will be a little tight at first but soon you will have manure coming out of your ears.
LMAO ok that line gave me a giggle.. whether you meant it to sound funny or not.. too good
Old Aug 29 2011, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
I was at my Aunties the other night watching the TV Show "The Farmer Wants A Wife"

I said "I should go on that show"!

My Aunty responded "Your not a Farmer"!

I Responded "What are you talking about I have 10 Farms on Facebook"!!!

Where do I sign up to be a farmers wife.
Old Aug 29 2011, 05:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I got bored and also tried the Sims....its now blocked!!! am going crazy waiting for the next updates...I won't hold my breath!!! lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 29 2011, 05:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
u can still purchase FC using your paypal - which can be linked up to a number of different payment types, not just credit cards, just as it was before
yes roos right i bought some not long ago from money in my paypal account through face book!!!
Old Aug 29 2011, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
as a clairvoyant i see this being written when the next release is posted on the forum.....

Raul
Account Not Linked

New Release -- August 30th, 2011

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Farm 11 Released (Except for Satis as he said he didn't need it)

2. 25 New Levels

3. Al Bundy's Favorite desert Apple, Rhubarb & Custard Crumble (Bakery)

4. Tend to neighbours farm because a tornado made a mess popup eliminated for good

Enjoy

Raul
Aaaaargh! No Farm 11 AND a sex change. Noooooooo! Don't punish me, it was all a terrible misunderstanding.
Old Aug 29 2011, 06:38 AM

mornin all!!(6:35am monday here) i see there is still no update i had the whole weekend off and nothing new in ft to enjoy, so i figure with my luck, they'll update tonight since i have to work tomorrow.
Old Aug 29 2011, 06:41 AM

i am just too addicted to this game but so many thanks to the people who made it all possible for us
I have met so many fantastic fellow farmers from all over the world who claim that their farms are all that helps to keep them going by totally absorbing them and taking their worries away
Thankyou again
Old Aug 29 2011, 06:51 AM

If I were the one in charge..... and wanted a coin game (cash for tools etc) and a game that would generate income for the devs, and continuous releases for the players.... consider....

I would have the cereal factory at a high coin cost, and the cereals would be available to Post or Kellogg, or General Mills for advertising income. Each cereal could be added at different releases. As each cereal factory is purchased by a player, the company pays the devs a fee.

same concept, high coin cost, with......

the Soda Plant available to Pepsi, or Coke .... steady release of products... can, bottle etc

the bakeries available to Aunt Millie's etc...

Breakfast Restaurants .... Bob Evans, IHOP, Pancake House

Pasta Restaurants.... Olive Garden

Steak House..... Outback Restaurants (available at reduced cost to Aussies)

Breweries.... oh boy, would that be competitive... we could have multiple breweries... bottles, cans and kegs

Coffee Grinder.... Maxwell, Folgers.... and more

Coffee Shop..... Starbucks perhaps, but they might require you to have one on every corner

Distillery.... Seagram's in Canada, and a wide variety in the states.... by brand, with multiple farms, multiple advertisers.

Hamburger Restaurants.... gotta be a few who would outbid MickyD

Ice Cream.... let Baskins and Ben and Jerry duke it out

Natural Remedy.... perhaps ReLiv Products or a group of distributors would like to see their products in the shop

Oil Refinery.... that could be fun too.... as long as our Energy Un-conscious president does not shut it all down or raise prices

Pizza Restaurant.... maybe even get on-line coupons for products along with the advertising dollars

Taco Restaurant..... I hear bells on this one..... maybe

Sandwich shop...... hmmmm maybe Subway, Blimpie, Quiznos, or the over rated Jimmy John

Soup Restarunt ... Campbells, Progresso...

The Advertisers would pay an initial fee for the right to be seen on and in Farm Town.... then a fee based on how many of "their" plants or products are sold to farmers.

Developers would gradually add (release) the advertiser's products, and farmers can add them as they like

a thought on the sheds and coops and crops.... those products would stay required in the same manner as now. The more you have, the more final product you get... and the more money you make
Old Aug 29 2011, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
If I were the one in charge..... and wanted a coin game (cash for tools etc) and a game that would generate income for the devs, and continuous releases for the players.... consider....

I would have the cereal factory at a high coin cost, and the cereals would be available to Post or Kellogg, or General Mills for advertising income. Each cereal could be added at different releases. As each cereal factory is purchased by a player, the company pays the devs a fee.

same concept, high coin cost, with......

the Soda Plant available to Pepsi, or Coke .... steady release of products... can, bottle etc

the bakeries available to Aunt Millie's etc...

Breakfast Restaurants .... Bob Evans, IHOP, Pancake House

Pasta Restaurants.... Olive Garden

Steak House..... Outback Restaurants (available at reduced cost to Aussies)

Breweries.... oh boy, would that be competitive... we could have multiple breweries... bottles, cans and kegs

Coffee Grinder.... Maxwell, Folgers.... and more

Coffee Shop..... Starbucks perhaps, but they might require you to have one on every corner

Distillery.... Seagram's in Canada, and a wide variety in the states.... by brand, with multiple farms, multiple advertisers.

Hamburger Restaurants.... gotta be a few who would outbid MickyD

Ice Cream.... let Baskins and Ben and Jerry duke it out

Natural Remedy.... perhaps ReLiv Products or a group of distributors would like to see their products in the shop

Oil Refinery.... that could be fun too.... as long as our Energy Un-conscious president does not shut it all down or raise prices

Pizza Restaurant.... maybe even get on-line coupons for products along with the advertising dollars

Taco Restaurant..... I hear bells on this one..... maybe

Sandwich shop...... hmmmm maybe Subway, Blimpie, Quiznos, or the over rated Jimmy John

Soup Restarunt ... Campbells, Progresso...

The Advertisers would pay an initial fee for the right to be seen on and in Farm Town.... then a fee based on how many of "their" plants or products are sold to farmers.

Developers would gradually add (release) the advertiser's products, and farmers can add them as they like

a thought on the sheds and coops and crops.... those products would stay required in the same manner as now. The more you have, the more final product you get... and the more money you make
Not a bad idea.
Closed Thread