Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 28 2023, 11:08 PM

Hello, I just purchased 250 fc, I got receipts from fb and paypay but no farm cash appeared, what do I do?

sorry I re started my computer and did a clean up on cookies and such, still no cash
windows 10 chrome
Old Jun 28 2023, 11:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
Hello, I just purchased 250 fc, I got receipts from fb and paypay but no farm cash appeared, what do I do?

sorry I re started my computer and did a clean up on cookies and such, still no cash
windows 10 chrome
Hi Betty,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash.
I do not see a purchase in your account data. You will need to contact Facebook concerning this as they are the ones who handle those purchases.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 28 2023, 11:16 PM

will do, thank you so much
Old Jun 28 2023, 11:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
will do, thank you so much
Hi Betty,
They have changed how you get to the payments section. Try the following link:
https://secure.facebook.com/facebook...ccounts_center
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 28 2023, 11:44 PM

Default Hmmm

I followed the link you posted, it took me to a page showing my purchases and yes the purchase I made is showing, I contacted facebook support, they sent me a message saying they would contact the game developers, I feel like I am caught in a loop lol, I sure hope this gets resolved quick, I'm trying to upgrade tools, thank yoiu
Old Jun 28 2023, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I followed the link you posted, it took me to a page showing my purchases and yes the purchase I made is showing, I contacted facebook support, they sent me a message saying they would contact the game developers, I feel like I am caught in a loop lol, I sure hope this gets resolved quick, I'm trying to upgrade tools, thank yoiu
Hi Betty,

When they contact the developers then they will be able to add your farm cash. It is probably a problem of Facebook not completing the transaction to send the information to the server about the purchase.
Old Jun 29 2023, 12:01 AM

thank you so much for your help. I have taken screenshots of the paypal receipt as well as the receipt from facebook, just in case, thank you again
Old Jul 06 2023, 05:34 PM

Please consider using credit card payments when purchasing FC. I don't have Paypal or Stripe and don't plan on using them in the future.
Old Jul 06 2023, 05:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by closerfan View Post
Please consider using credit card payments when purchasing FC. I don't have Paypal or Stripe and don't plan on using them in the future.
Hi Closerfan,
I moved your post from Suggestions to answer you.
Stripe is a service that they will use for processing payments made through credit/debit cards. It is just like the service that Facebook uses now for processing those purchases you make for farm cash.
Old Jul 06 2023, 11:16 PM

Default Farm Cash purchasing on the website

I wanted to know if I should use my current farm cash through facebook prior to july 24th, or if the pricing will be cheaper and purchases at comparable cost to buy facilities?
I was hoping the cost would be cheaper on the website?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5149&farm_ix=Y

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash