Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie dennis View Post
my avatar is still so slow when i am working on someone else farm, it can't keep up with me and it used to. what is wrong?
Immediately after the update that allowed 4 by 4s to be used on others farms, I noticed every person who worked my farm without equipment went really slowly. I think yesterday I noticed someoen went a decent speed. However, I think the last update slowed alot of people down. Don't know if the slow down was intentional on the part of the developers or not, but I do know it probably makes employers want to hire people with the equipment more, especially if they are in a hurry.
Old Nov 22 2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I've been playing since August 2009, and I don't remember goats and geese ever being available in the store. At least the new players have the option of exchanging gifts, which we didn't when we started. Goats and geese aren't so very useful, anyhow, compared to cows and hens, and I know those were never in the store. And they can buy sheep and llamas.
The geeses were in the store when they first came out. Don't know anything about the goats, but remember buying a geese once I reached the right level to buy them. Wish they were again in the store. I find it takes alot of time to build up ones supplies of animals. I am still collecting turkeys for the feathers. I have enough neighbors, but alot of them don't gift either because it is a nuisance, which it is, as there is no easy way to return gifts. Of course, I would not want to give up the ability to exchange gifts for an easy way to return them. But, I do believe people don't resend gifts because it is a nuisance. Also, I think some don't because they use links to get what they want. In fact, when I posted on facebook that I needed a certain animal, I got a response from someone telling be where to get what I needed. This punishes those of us who only exchange gifts the intended way.

Personally I prefer everything was buyable instead of giftable, trees, animals and products. I bought 100 llamas one day. That was cool.
Old Nov 22 2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknine View Post
I think they should rename this post "whiners closet" and then start a new one to just give thanks and praises to the developers for doing an AWESOME job. There is already a section for suggestions and complaints. Look around it's in there.
This forum was created for people to give their praise and believe it or not, to say also what they don't like. This is the perfect place to give ones input on the new release. This thread is on the new release. Ask a moderator sometime. I truely believe that it is appropriate to give ones feedback, good or bad, right here under the announcement. If not, perhaps they should direct one where to go to give the neg feedback. OR normally, if the post is in the wrong place, they simply move it to where it is supposed to go.
Old Nov 22 2010, 04:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Default 4x4 Harvester/Plower

I am having problems with my 4x4 Harvester and Plower that I just purchased. I love the tools, but every time I use them I get an error message to log back onto the farm. I continue to Harvest and/or plow because I don't want to lose the job but how I can avoid this message from popping up each time I use my new tools?? Thanks...
Old Nov 22 2010, 06:05 PM

I have posted about a slow avatar several times but now it seems like I have been getting slower. I just wish I could go back to having my avatar keep up with me. I usually only do one square at a time and do not have the other equipment. I, too, wonder if the new releases have slowed those of us down who do not have the special harvester or plower. Is this ever going to go back to how it was?
Old Nov 22 2010, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesowls View Post
I have posted about a slow avatar several times but now it seems like I have been getting slower. I just wish I could go back to having my avatar keep up with me. I usually only do one square at a time and do not have the other equipment. I, too, wonder if the new releases have slowed those of us down who do not have the special harvester or plower. Is this ever going to go back to how it was?
Slow avatar movement

Post there please make sure to read and answer the questions in the first post. The developers are looking for specific info to assist them in fixing this.
Old Nov 22 2010, 06:14 PM

I have already answered those questions about 6 days ago!!! So far, no progress in my speed.
Old Nov 22 2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesowls View Post
I have already answered those questions about 6 days ago!!! So far, no progress in my speed.
Oh ok. Sorry bout that Some glitches just take longer to fix. Rest assured that the Developers are definitely working on it and will have things back to normal asap!
Old Nov 22 2010, 06:37 PM

left my farm to send gifts and when i went back am getting the green screen like last week. have tried going back to my feed and reload with same result. Anyone else having same problem?
Old Nov 22 2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtosga View Post
left my farm to send gifts and when i went back am getting the green screen like last week. have tried going back to my feed and reload with same result. Anyone else having same problem?
Completely shut down your browser and try again.

Your avatar is there