Old Nov 18 2010, 02:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
In response to those who think it is unfair for people to use the 4X4 machinery on other people's farms, I say that it is not the employee at fault here, it is the farmer who hires more than one person to harvest or plow a farm. Honestly, even if the employee is not using the machinery, how long can it take to harvest/plow a complete farm? It is probably more often the people at lower levels who need the coins and xp who have not purchased the large machinery yet. I think this should be part of an unspoken etiquette, to hire one person per farm, unless the devs can come up with a way to only allow someone to hire one person per job. They act like they're going to lose real money if it takes longer than a minute or two to harvest or plow. Come on, people, it's a game!
I agree!!!!!!! I'm getting more than a little tired of people shouting NOT FAIR when I get hired. If they do their thing I leave them half of what I have left. If they start to p**s and moan about me being there I just do the whole thing. I'm gonna start messaging them with "Here's a quarter call 1+800-whocares what you think".

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by lulu836; Nov 18 2010 at 02:45 PM. Reason: typo
Old Nov 18 2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
In response to those who think it is unfair for people to use the 4X4 machinery on other people's farms, I say that it is not the employee at fault here, it is the farmer who hires more than one person to harvest or plow a farm. Honestly, even if the employee is not using the machinery, how long can it take to harvest/plow a complete farm? It is probably more often the people at lower levels who need the coins and xp who have not purchased the large machinery yet. I think this should be part of an unspoken etiquette, to hire one person per farm, unless the devs can come up with a way to only allow someone to hire one person per job. They act like they're going to lose real money if it takes longer than a minute or two to harvest or plow. Come on, people, it's a game!

WHAT ??

This is not real money?? Oh crop! What have I been working so hard for?

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto
YoursTillTheOne

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Ifarmther Fouriam
Settima Città

Old Nov 18 2010, 03:42 PM

does any1 know how can I recive help from someone,
my game doesn't load anymore !!!!
How can I resolve the problem.
Old Nov 18 2010, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambolina View Post
does any1 know how can I recive help from someone,
my game doesn't load anymore !!!!
How can I resolve the problem.
Hi, check this thread http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Old Nov 18 2010, 04:55 PM

Default Anybody else timing out a lot?

Why is it people are losing connection to server when working my factories? Also, I myself am timing out frequently since this latest release. I have tried using different browsers, I have deleted macromedia flash files, uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of flash and nothing seems to help.
Old Nov 18 2010, 07:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I totally agree. I've had people hire two other people for small farms. I usually just say thank you and leave
Old Nov 18 2010, 10:28 PM

I cannot seem to find info on the logger. I would think it would be right in the store, so one could buy it knowing exactly what they are getting. At any rate, I know you can do up to 32 trees at one time. I also know that it can not do as many oak, I am thinking perhaps it will only do 8 oak trees at a time. What I really want to know is how much fuel does it take to do how many trees. Do you get charge fuel per click or per tree? Does it cost any coins to use. I don't think it does, but I really want to know these things before I buy it.
Old Nov 18 2010, 10:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I cannot seem to find info on the logger. I would think it would be right in the store, so one could buy it knowing exactly what they are getting. At any rate, I know you can do up to 32 trees at one time. I also know that it can not do as many oak, I am thinking perhaps it will only do 8 oak trees at a time. What I really want to know is how much fuel does it take to do how many trees. Do you get charge fuel per click or per tree? Does it cost any coins to use. I don't think it does, but I really want to know these things before I buy it.
1 fuel per click. No Coins just as harvesting anything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 18 2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmslave View Post
1 fuel per click. No Coins just as harvesting anything.

I think we get charged fuel per plot rather than click when using the harvester and seeder. I find it strange that it is hard to find this info, because it might be important to some people. I don't see why it would so hard to add this info to both the store and to the game guide.
Old Nov 18 2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
2. Tree Shaker Tool (FC): You can harvest up to 32 trees at once. If you harvest a few trees at once it consumes 1 Fuel, else it consumes 2 Fuel.

same goes for the logger

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread