Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 09 2017, 09:28 PM

Well, with the release today (Jan 9) where we cannot load 10 tabs on browser and then only wait 1 hour to dispatch, I find it extremely difficult to do the ships. People are dropping out like flies, which means it will be even more difficult because one will have to skip a lot of people. Hope you will consider getting a tool to start them all at once. I will still do them, but not happy. I won't be making much. But since I already purchased all of them I will do them. Also hope you are still working so that we can pick our own itinerary.
Old Jan 10 2017, 02:06 AM

Thumbs down

I spent about 3/4 hour today trying to explain to a neighbour, how she moved ships on. This neighbour had very limited English ( I think she is Swedish) I got nowhere and she still has no idea, I skipped her port after 5 hours. The ship arrived home and I have put it in storage thank God that is over.
Old Jan 10 2017, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
i spent about 3/4 hour today trying to explain to a neighbour, how she moved ships on. This neighbour had very limited english ( i think she is swedish) i got nowhere and she still has no idea, i skipped her port after 5 hours. The ship arrived home and i have put it in storage thank god that is over.
they make nice farm decor ~~~~~~ enough said.
Old Jan 10 2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
I spent about 3/4 hour today trying to explain to a neighbour, how she moved ships on. This neighbour had very limited English ( I think she is Swedish) I got nowhere and she still has no idea, I skipped her port after 5 hours. The ship arrived home and I have put it in storage thank God that is over.
Depending how fast it is going, I can give them up to 8 hours, then I skip. Mine are moving well this time.
Old Jan 10 2017, 08:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleenorris View Post
People are dropping out like flies, which means it will be even more difficult because one will have to skip a lot of people.
Why would you have to skip people? You don't have to have your own ships launched to send others on their way. Do you have neighbors quitting the game over this?

I had more ships come through my port the first week because many, like me, were trying out a new feature. I haven't sent a ship since because I get what I need from bonuses and working my neighbors' facilities. I don't need the ships/trains. But I still send my neighbors' ships on their way when they come through my port.