Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 31 2011, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post
Any idea when we will get new levels. I maxed out the same day you added the others a while back.

k
There will be new levels and farm 10 in the next release. Not sure when that will be though.
Old May 31 2011, 09:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Sunny, anything that is a "Use" item like decorations, trees, flowers except for animals will not work with the store all button. The Store all is only for animals to go in buildings and supplies that you get as gifts.
ahhhhh wow ty so much Taz.........duh me...........guess i missed that part of the info on this......... loving it all ......... ty ty

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 31 2011, 10:04 AM

When are the belts coming?
Old May 31 2011, 11:30 AM

Default Game slow and hanging up

I have checked with several neighbors and they are having the same problem. this is a brand new LT with 4 gigs of ram, so I know it isn't on my end and I keep the cash cleared.
Old May 31 2011, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yramski View Post
When are the belts coming?
Raul posted in the first post that there were complications with the belt system so they had to delay the release of it.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 31 2011, 04:07 PM

I'm sorry... Not sure where to post this,,, but i don't have a CLUE as to what the SERVICE FACILITIES is or how to post on it. I don't know how I have missed this one but it's all new for me and i've been playing FT for 2 years... can anyone help me out?
Old May 31 2011, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsbohannon View Post
I'm sorry... Not sure where to post this,,, but i don't have a CLUE as to what the SERVICE FACILITIES is or how to post on it. I don't know how I have missed this one but it's all new for me and i've been playing FT for 2 years... can anyone help me out?
The service facilities are available in the normal facilities tab in the store, each service facility will be marked with text saying something like (Provides xxxx services) to load them up, they require some finished products that you would have previously sold in the market. Putting them in the service facilities gains you even more coins.

To get others to work them, is almost the same as for regular facilities. Goto the "whats in Stock tab, and click "get more clients"

Hope that helps

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 31 2011, 04:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Some of the facilities, like the Movie Theater for instance, are service facilities, not normal facilities. They are labelled as that in the store. Once you've bought one of these, you fill it up with things you've already produced, like hot dogs. You cash out from these service facilities and you are selling your items for more than if you just sold them normally.
Old May 31 2011, 04:51 PM
Account Not Linked

about gifts .. i have 5 big cyprus trees in my gift box cant seem to get rid of them i have cleared the cache and they are still there,i have put them on my farm to find they back in my gift box , cant sell them they pop back right in again lol please help i use google chrome and a pc
ps sorry if this is in the wrong post
Old May 31 2011, 05:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan oulton View Post
about gifts .. i have 5 big cyprus trees in my gift box cant seem to get rid of them i have cleared the cache and they are still there,i have put them on my farm to find they back in my gift box , cant sell them they pop back right in again lol please help i use google chrome and a pc
ps sorry if this is in the wrong post
Did you post a request for cypress trees form one you got as a gift? You know the clicking on the tree then clicking request as a gift. If so there seems to be a glitch with that and it is what you have described it has been reported and hopefully will be fixed soon.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread