Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 10 2017, 02:03 AM

Default Ships

I saw a friend post that she had just come home and found 50 ships in her port. How can that be? I have had 1 (one) the entire time and I check more than twice daily.
Old Jan 10 2017, 02:06 AM

Thumbs down

I spent about 3/4 hour today trying to explain to a neighbour, how she moved ships on. This neighbour had very limited English ( I think she is Swedish) I got nowhere and she still has no idea, I skipped her port after 5 hours. The ship arrived home and I have put it in storage thank God that is over.
Old Jan 10 2017, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
i spent about 3/4 hour today trying to explain to a neighbour, how she moved ships on. This neighbour had very limited english ( i think she is swedish) i got nowhere and she still has no idea, i skipped her port after 5 hours. The ship arrived home and i have put it in storage thank god that is over.
they make nice farm decor ~~~~~~ enough said.
Old Jan 10 2017, 08:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleenorris View Post
People are dropping out like flies, which means it will be even more difficult because one will have to skip a lot of people.
Why would you have to skip people? You don't have to have your own ships launched to send others on their way. Do you have neighbors quitting the game over this?

I had more ships come through my port the first week because many, like me, were trying out a new feature. I haven't sent a ship since because I get what I need from bonuses and working my neighbors' facilities. I don't need the ships/trains. But I still send my neighbors' ships on their way when they come through my port.
Old Jan 10 2017, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi joyinlife,
There is currently no way to pick any of the friends you ships go to. The developers are implementing an update soon to allow you to change out 10 of the people on your port list, but not the entire list.
The people listed for your ships are, at the minimum, your friends and have been recently active. They may also be some you have at one time been neighbors/buddies with and they apparently still have you listed as a neighbor even if you do not have them as neighbors. You can determine which they are by looking under their picture at what the description is. You can also from that go to their farms and using the toolbox icon in lower left area to remove yourself as their neighbor and/or buddy.
If you go to your neighbor's farm and click on a ship then you can look at the ship's logbook for that ship and see where you are on their list for that ship.
Thanks, Taz
Old Jan 10 2017, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongsleeveSteve View Post
OK, since it will take a lot of my time to load the cargo ships and it doesn't matter to you guys if we use this part of the game to enjoy, once all of my ships have returned to my port I will put them into storage and wait until you decide to me more realistic with time management. We can layer crops, ponds, and do other thing to make more coins and other type of profit, but try to make these ship load faster is tiring. I am glad you haven't done nothing to make fishing any harder. I will work other players ships, but I will no longer send my ships out. Of course this doesn't matter to you guys who make the rules. I only wished I could ask more people to boycott this, but then again it's your game not mine.
I feel the same way you do, I have decided to use mine as farm decor. Was expensive for that but after building a place for them they look nice sitting there doing nothing. A lot of peeps are selling, putting in storage or just as I letting them sit. Better not say any more I might get MODERATED.
Old Jan 10 2017, 12:51 PM

As of today, all of my ships will be heading to storage. I refuse to spend 10 hours a day filling up ship containers. So, I have 3 ships needing to return, and once they arrive, off to storage they go.
Old Jan 10 2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
I spent about 3/4 hour today trying to explain to a neighbour, how she moved ships on. This neighbour had very limited English ( I think she is Swedish) I got nowhere and she still has no idea, I skipped her port after 5 hours. The ship arrived home and I have put it in storage thank God that is over.
Depending how fast it is going, I can give them up to 8 hours, then I skip. Mine are moving well this time.
Old Jan 10 2017, 05:49 PM

I think if they change it so that you can at least prepare a ship anytime, but only release 1 in a day, a lot more people would be interested in using the ships. Only being able to prepare 1 a day is chaining people to their computers and making them not interested in the ships.
Old Jan 10 2017, 06:09 PM
Account Not Linked

the ships weren't to bad to deal with till you took away the ability to load all 10 cars.so since you have removed that option,as soon as my ships return they will go into storage and remain in storage until you give us something to load all 10 containers at once.I love this game but I will not sit here 10 hours a day to load the ships.I have super neighbor farms to tend to and not gonna leave their farm every time to go back to mine to load a container I would be setting here 24 hours and that is not gonna happen.y'all really needed to think this through a lot more than you did.sorry but that is my take on these ships,and if y'all don't do something quick to fix this you are gonna have more ships in storage than you are going to peoples ports.mine has already dropped from around 50 a day down to about 25.so if that's not telling you something you need to replace some folks on the development team.