Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Oct 21 2018, 10:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Has anyone listed crops in order of cost effectiveness (e.g. largest coin gain based on purchase price, sale price, and growing time)? If so, where are the results posted?
Hi James,
If anyone has it will be posted in the following thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525662
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 28 2018, 12:47 AM

Location: Jasper, FL, 4 Miles across the Georgia/Florida line
Send a message via Skype™ to Sylentiger

Help, I do not know where to post this, I am having trouble in both MarketPlaces, for hiring and also for selling. There is no one there. I have cleaned cookies, cache, meme, and rebooted and there is still no players in the MarketPlace or the INN.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Old Oct 28 2018, 01:20 AM

Location: Jasper, FL, 4 Miles across the Georgia/Florida line
Send a message via Skype™ to Sylentiger

Ignore the last post. I solved the mystery! Somehow the language selection on the marketplace tab was changed and that language has no players. I never saw that selection before. Guess ya do learn something new every day
Old Oct 28 2018, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylentiger View Post
Help, I do not know where to post this, I am having trouble in both MarketPlaces, for hiring and also for selling. There is no one there. I have cleaned cookies, cache, meme, and rebooted and there is still no players in the MarketPlace or the INN.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylentiger View Post
Ignore the last post. I solved the mystery! Somehow the language selection on the marketplace tab was changed and that language has no players. I never saw that selection before. Guess ya do learn something new every day
Hi Sylentiger

Glad you solved the problem and thanks for coming back to let us know.

And yes, when you have this kind of problem at market you need to check your language in your preferences, the wrench, and in the selected language when going to market
Old Apr 04 2019, 06:37 AM

Good Morning; A question about expanding super-neighbor abilities. Could the abilities for super-neighbors be broadened to include hiring workers as depending on the demographics you have of players there are those of us who take frequent business trips and are unable to "play" daily but our super-neighbors may/do OR there are those of us who take extended vacations multiple times a year and need our super-neighbors to also hire sub-contractors to h/p etc. and I am requesting that the powers for super-neighbors be amended to include hiring sub-contractors on neighbors' farms to h/p and possibly seed etc. Thanks for your consideration
Old Apr 04 2019, 07:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaLee View Post
Good Morning; A question about expanding super-neighbor abilities. Could the abilities for super-neighbors be broadened to include hiring workers as depending on the demographics you have of players there are those of us who take frequent business trips and are unable to "play" daily but our super-neighbors may/do OR there are those of us who take extended vacations multiple times a year and need our super-neighbors to also hire sub-contractors to h/p etc. and I am requesting that the powers for super-neighbors be amended to include hiring sub-contractors on neighbors' farms to h/p and possibly seed etc. Thanks for your consideration
Hi LizaLee,

The purpose of the super neighbour feature is that they do your farm work for you while you are away, not hire someone else to do them. If you want the benefits of hiring strangers to work your farms then you will have to do that yourself. If you still wish to request a change to that feature then you need to post it in the appropriate thread in the Suggestions area. This is section is the General Feedback area.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 05 2019, 09:59 AM

When are other players going to realize that the person hiring them is the owner of the farm and as such is entitled to hire as many people to do the job as they see fit? Today I received a message from someone complaining that they insisted they work solo and I had no right to hire an additional worker to do the same task. I informed them that is was MY farm and MY rules and they have absolutely no say in how I run MY farms. As it happened, I did not receive a message that this individual had accepted the job and their avatar vanished from the screen. So after a couple of minutes without any notification of work being started I hired a second worker. Fortunately, there is the option to ignore this player in the future, so I immediately made that choice. Based on this most recent experience, I feel that we need to impress on all players that the person hiring is in control and all their demands are only doing themselves harm as they will eventually get ignored by those who do not want or need the aggravation of dealing with their unreasonable demands.
Old Apr 07 2019, 04:33 PM

Pardon my venting, nothing on the game itself and I'm not sure what can be done to improve it.

I've spent a lot of time hiring out to work in the marketplace. There are as many farm layouts as farmers and I "get" folks working on designing their farms.

BUT some pay absolutely zero attention to the amount of work needed to harvest their farms. One example perhaps only slightly exaggerated I've been on farms with 10 trees that took TEN clicks with the Extended tool to harvest one at a time since they were SCATTERED all over the farm randomly. Same with flowers. A click to harvest EACH ONE scattered all over the farm. WHY?!

Can any guidance be offered to folks to pay at least SOME attention to harvest ease when designing?

Thanks for letting me vent. It makes working for others much more of a CHORE than it needs to be with a LITTLE forethought.
Old Apr 07 2019, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Pardon my venting, nothing on the game itself and I'm not sure what can be done to improve it.

I've spent a lot of time hiring out to work in the marketplace. There are as many farm layouts as farmers and I "get" folks working on designing their farms.

BUT some pay absolutely zero attention to the amount of work needed to harvest their farms. One example perhaps only slightly exaggerated I've been on farms with 10 trees that took TEN clicks with the Extended tool to harvest one at a time since they were SCATTERED all over the farm randomly. Same with flowers. A click to harvest EACH ONE scattered all over the farm. WHY?!

Can any guidance be offered to folks to pay at least SOME attention to harvest ease when designing?

Thanks for letting me vent. It makes working for others much more of a CHORE than it needs to be with a LITTLE forethought.
Hi John,
As you are only venting and not making a suggestion, then I moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about hiring. I am sorry but there isn't any way we can make the players design their farms in an orderly manner.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2019, 09:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post

I tend to Ignore those type of farms so that I never see them again.... I don't design as I am more into the facility side of the game...