Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jun 07 2016, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccakeel View Post
for the last 3 or 4 days I cant hire one person for multiple jobs. I can only hire them for one farm at a time. It only allows me to click on one farm for them to work and closes out.
Hi rebeccakeel

When you get the screen with the names of all your farms, you will see 2 buttons above the names:
Select one farm
Select multiple farms

Please click in Select multiple farms button to be able to hire for multiple farms.
Old Jun 12 2016, 09:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Today something strange happened.. i hired someone at the market to harvest and plow all my farms. I am 100% sure that i clicked on "hire multiple" and then ticked "hire to harvest crops" and "Hire to plow". Selected "All Farms" and let her use my tools and fuel.

I even went back to the market and checked by clicking on another farmer.. only harvest and plow were ticked.

But still, the farmer i hired managed to harvest everything, and i mean EVERYTHING ! on my farms ? Flowers, trees, crops.. even caught the bloody fish ! what the H*** is going on ? ?
Old Jun 12 2016, 01:04 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kai* View Post
Today something strange happened.. i hired someone at the market to harvest and plow all my farms. I am 100% sure that i clicked on "hire multiple" and then ticked "hire to harvest crops" and "Hire to plow". Selected "All Farms" and let her use my tools and fuel.

I even went back to the market and checked by clicking on another farmer.. only harvest and plow were ticked.

But still, the farmer i hired managed to harvest everything, and i mean EVERYTHING ! on my farms ? Flowers, trees, crops.. even caught the bloody fish ! what the H*** is going on ? ?
Hi Kai,

Sorry for the delay in replying, with it being the weekend we are a little thin on the ground.

How many times has this happened?

We will try testing this to see if we can duplicate it.

Let us know if it happens again.

EDIT TO ADD >>

We have done some testing and are unable to reproduce this. Just in case it was stray data causing the miss hire, can you please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try hiring for just HP again.

Do report back if you still get the problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 12 2016 at 03:02 PM.
Old Jun 15 2016, 03:39 PM

I don't usually go to the market and look for jobs, but a few days ago I decided to go and try to make some coins by working for other farmers. I never noticed this before, but there are so many looking for work and hardly anyone there to hire them. I checked a few different servers, and it's the same everywhere I go-no one is hiring and everyone wants to work.
Old Jun 16 2016, 01:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
I personally wouldn't miss it. You know what's interesting, though. Most every time I go to the buy and sell marketplace, someone there wants to add me to their buddy list. They don't try to buy anything from me or sell me anything; they simply ask if they can add me as a buddy. I've always wondered if they had a purpose in doing this, or if they were simply newbies with no idea what the buddy list was for.
I added a lot of people to buddy list that do Co-op quests. I can go to their farms when I am desperately looking for that one obscure ingredient. I think that is why people ask to add me to buddy list as I have Co-op quests in my avatar name
Old Jun 20 2016, 02:58 AM

we should have caps the same colour of our tools green cap if you have 5 by 5 with H. or P a flower on top for flower harvest. when you doing a job with someone with big tools it not good. but some big job you need 4 people with small tools
Old Jun 21 2016, 12:51 AM

Default farmtown fishing

There have been some problems with the bonuses given when you fish for other farmers in the last 24-48 hours.

No coins were given and it seemed that the problem was fixed.

Until now I did not realise that the bonus coins and bonus fish have been cut down to about 20% what they used to be.

Is this an ongoing concern or is this now going to be the norm.

I wish that we were informed when major changes like this happen to the game.

You would now more than likely not want to fish for other farms.

Please let us know what is going on.
Old Jun 21 2016, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscotterill View Post
There have been some problems with the bonuses given when you fish for other farmers in the last 24-48 hours.

No coins were given and it seemed that the problem was fixed.

Until now I did not realise that the bonus coins and bonus fish have been cut down to about 20% what they used to be.

Is this an ongoing concern or is this now going to be the norm.

I wish that we were informed when major changes like this happen to the game.

You would now more than likely not want to fish for other farms.

Please let us know what is going on.
Hi chriscotterill,
ANy time there is a change done on purpose the developers always post those changes in the release announcement. This was not a change, but was a glitch.
The developers are working on fixing this. We just have to be patient until they get the issues with this fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 23 2016, 08:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Boats/ Tried suggestions/won't let me

With the green hand and being able to stack so much now it is getting insane with the waters. I spent over 2 hours yesterday at the market fishing ONE farm! AND I do have a turbo boat! Granted I got over 200 million bonus coins but 2 hours for 1 farms fishing/ this is insane! And now many farms have several farms of these insane amounts of waters/ not just one farm/one is not told when hired that " I have so much water, plan to spend the day at it"! I get hired for some with hundreds of lakes/seas/etc. on all the farms up to 29 of them! We need fishing fleets! A group of turbo boats that will do all waters at once. I would be willing to pay FC for that! Tried to put this in suggestions but it said I do not have permission
Old Jun 23 2016, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddshots View Post
With the green hand and being able to stack so much now it is getting insane with the waters. I spent over 2 hours yesterday at the market fishing ONE farm! AND I do have a turbo boat! Granted I got over 200 million bonus coins but 2 hours for 1 farms fishing/ this is insane! And now many farms have several farms of these insane amounts of waters/ not just one farm/one is not told when hired that " I have so much water, plan to spend the day at it"! I get hired for some with hundreds of lakes/seas/etc. on all the farms up to 29 of them! We need fishing fleets! A group of turbo boats that will do all waters at once. I would be willing to pay FC for that! Tried to put this in suggestions but it said I do not have permission
Hi maddshots

I moved your post to the thread for feedback for hiring.

You can't start a new thread in Suggestions section, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea. Please try this.