Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 11 2020, 10:07 PM

Default Rename the game

I remember when this game was fun. Neighbors joined together in real time, working together, chatting while doing so. Yes, I love the super neighbor option which is something we asked for in the beginning.

Now, the game no longer is a "farm" game. The taste of this, the taste of that. Now, a cabaret? Really?

All of that to say this ... Perhaps rename the game. A while back, while joking yet not joking, I told a friend it should be named ... "The Taste Of."

Now...
Old Jun 11 2020, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerette GiGi View Post
I remember when this game was fun. Neighbors joined together in real time, working together, chatting while doing so. Yes, I love the super neighbor option which is something we asked for in the beginning.

Now, the game no longer is a "farm" game. The taste of this, the taste of that. Now, a cabaret? Really?

All of that to say this ... Perhaps rename the game. A while back, while joking yet not joking, I told a friend it should be named ... "The Taste Of."

Now...
I have moved your post to the General Feedback section as this is not a suggestion for improvng the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2020, 02:26 PM

Eh, the game has always been FarmTOWN, so there's a place for the cabaret, even if I don't like it much and would rather the devs had taken up one of my suggestions for new facs....
Old Jun 12 2020, 11:19 PM

There is nothing that says you have to buy the cabaret.Or the "Taste Of"facilities or anything else you don't consider "Farm"
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity