Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2010, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Animals can't be moved to the second farm, only gifted there or purchased there. You can move the building though.
this kinda suck. Since my farm is pretty much situated.
Old Feb 20 2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwtDreams View Post
Is it just me? Since the upgrade I cannot use the dirt paths like I used to; they now need to be planted on grass. For example, can't use them to make waterfalls, etc.

Is anybody else having this problem?
Mine is checked and I still can't use dirt paths since the update.
Old Feb 20 2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragmentx View Post
i have a problem. The animals are on my first farm, and the shed is on my second. How do i get the animals to the second farm?
probably put them in storage, then move them into second farm
Old Feb 20 2010, 08:26 PM

Do I have to put my cows in the Dairy Shed? If so, how?
Old Feb 20 2010, 08:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl the pearl View Post
Thanks for these improvements, makes it more interesting
I got the goose eggs, but for some reason I cant harvest the wool from my sheep and llamas.

Also, are we getting any further. I have heaps of points, but the level is not moving.
Thanks for his great game
I am addicted. lol
It's probably not ready to harvest. It takes a little bit. The hen/goose is the quickest. I've harvested twice now since we've had the ability, but the wool takes longer
Old Feb 20 2010, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I like both games, but FV is very time consuming watching teh feed to get items, especially fuel. Without finding in in eggs, you can only do 150 plots every 6 hours counting using all 3 vehicles. Here I can do an entire farm once a day seeding and hire the plowing and harvesting done by others. So I have one farm devoted entirely to crops and the other one devoted to decor. I love having 2 farms. I do agree the animals make it lag and for that reason, it would have been nice to put animals in the barn. To me, the coins is not the issue. I have planted alot and have lots of coins, so making them is not important. Still neat to be able to harvest them with one click and hopefully no tear drops above their heads. .......
I really do like both, but this game is alot more laid back and is enjoyable for that reason. The other one keeps you continually checking the feed and getting people to help you all the time. I have talked to people more on this game than FV. Conversation on FV is basically, could you help me by sending me stable parts? lol. I like helping people, but here we have talked about lots of things.
I have one farm that I'm always redesigning and the other is devoted totally to crops right now. I have had everything from a normal farm (several different designs) to a KOA campground (including pool and playground for the kiddies), to what I'm doing now which is sort of an 'English Garden' type thing. I love the new buildings, I enjoy chatting with the different people that come to my farm to harvest and plow, I like that I get enough fuel every day to farm both of my farms, I appreciate that my animals now do more than just decorate the place, and I had a blast at Christmas covering the place with snow patches and putting in snow covered trees (unlike FV where you paid extra for a solid white background and trees that you had to pay to put snow and lights on).

I really enjoy getting hired in the market place and going to other farms to see who has done what with their farms, even if they are small jobs, because I have plenty of coins, and I'm at level 60 so I don't need the points (being a seventy instead of a sixty isn't going to matter much is it; it is after all just a number). I simply enjoy the chance to chat with different people from all over the place, and the to those that are too busy to chat; no problem. I have an extensive buddy list of people that simply like popping in every so often to see what I'm doing with the farm next.

I play the game because I enjoy it, not for coins or experience points (it isn't like I'm trying to win a Jaguar or something). Different seeds once in a while would be fine, but I won't starve if I can't plant Rhubarb on my Farm Town farm, and so what if the animals slow you down; you're not running Olympic time trials for gosh sakes ... Maybe instead of racing through the jobs you get, if you actually take a minute to look at some of the farms you work at you will find there are some very creative people playing this game.

Try relaxing for a change and enjoy Farm Town for what it is ... a game ... a break from reality and a chance to meet some very nice people. You may just like it
Old Feb 20 2010, 08:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl the pearl View Post
probably put them in storage, then move them into second farm
Animals cannot be placed in storage.
Old Feb 20 2010, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieRae View Post
Try relaxing for a change and enjoy Farm Town for what it is ... a game ... a break from reality and a chance to meet some very nice people. You may just like it
By the way, this is my farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1350645893

Last edited by SuzieRae; Feb 20 2010 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Wrong URL ... Sorry
Old Feb 20 2010, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieRae View Post
By the way, this is my farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
Old Feb 20 2010, 08:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Where do you find the cows and goats? I don't find them in my animals to buy.
Closed Thread