Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 28 2022, 01:01 PM

Thank you all for all the work. It is very much appreciated.
Old Dec 28 2022, 01:38 PM

You guys are doing so well with all the updates and even trying to do work arounds for the issue of not being able to send back gifts and not being able to send boosts....but sadly for those of us who STILL did not have the ability to play the game correctly and boost our own ships and send out a gift to someone who did NOT send one to us...this work around is still USELESS! You all say it's FB and when we write to them they don't even BOTHER to answer us....I love FarmTown and want to play properly!!! If someone needs me to send them some chicken then I want to send it without the issues I've been having for over a YEAR now. You jump right on a work around for everyone else who can't send boosts but for us you've given up on the issue...please please fix the original problem for all of us players who are waiting patiently for your help !
Old Dec 28 2022, 02:53 PM
Account Not Linked

It's always exciting to see what's new. Thanks
Old Dec 28 2022, 03:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ty for update

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 28 2022, 05:07 PM

Thank you team <3
Old Dec 29 2022, 07:43 PM

Thank you for putting all you do into this game. Wonderful growth over the years.

Were the unfound items in the Cooperative quests always a shade of green? If that's new, great job! Makes it much easier to see in dim lighting.
Old Dec 30 2022, 12:36 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonSidekick View Post
You guys are doing so well with all the updates and even trying to do work arounds for the issue of not being able to send back gifts and not being able to send boosts....but sadly for those of us who STILL did not have the ability to play the game correctly and boost our own ships and send out a gift to someone who did NOT send one to us...this work around is still USELESS! You all say it's FB and when we write to them they don't even BOTHER to answer us....I love FarmTown and want to play properly!!! If someone needs me to send them some chicken then I want to send it without the issues I've been having for over a YEAR now. You jump right on a work around for everyone else who can't send boosts but for us you've given up on the issue...please please fix the original problem for all of us players who are waiting patiently for your help !

I have to agree the Devs do a great job with workarounds, but this latest problem on top of the problem of not being able to send out boost requests for my trains or send out gifts from my gift page, I can no longer return gifts or add any new neighbors as i get no names to come up in any sort of list, it is so frustrating for over 18 months, FB has shut down FT twice now for issues in the last few months at the drop of a whim but have not fixed something they caused over 18 months ago, who holds FB responsible, they seem to sweep it under the carpet as it is too hard for them to fix
Old Dec 30 2022, 06:36 AM

Default new tools

I bought the new tool, the Harvester (11x11). I received it on my farm, moved it to my storage and it disappeared. It's been 24 hours and still isn't showing that I bought it.
Old Dec 30 2022, 07:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylesniak View Post
I bought the new tool, the Harvester (11x11). I received it on my farm, moved it to my storage and it disappeared. It's been 24 hours and still isn't showing that I bought it.
Hi marylesniask,

Please click on the Account tab above your game screen and then click on Farm Cash Activity Log. That will show you your recent purchases.

You should be able to see that on the 28th you bought a Combine Harvest-Plow (22x22), which is in your Item storage.

You should also be able to se that you did not buy the Combine Harvest-Plow Ex 11x11 which is the new combine.

In order to buy the new Combine Harvest-Plow Ex 11x11, you must first own the Harvester Ex 11 x 11 which you do not own yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 30 2022, 10:14 AM

The Farm Town Pass is a complete waste of money. One month was one month too many. Why are you putting up notices about the Farm Pass, we don't want to see them and we want the yellow lozenge gone as it interferes with planting and harvesting. Why are you trying to discourage farmers from planting?
Closed Thread