Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 11 2023, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
My question is about the farm pass privilege of having one neighbor work non workable facs.

If the first person who comes to work your facs does not have the mayor complete the work, does that first person count as the one who worked your non workable facs?
I earned this privilege, started all of my regular facs including non workables, posted for help, had 11 come work, but the facility manager doesn't register that the non workables were worked. The farm pass manager says they were.

So, if the first person who comes to work your facs does not have the mayor complete the work, does that first person count as the one who worked your non workable facs, even if they weren't really worked?

Thanks for your time. User ID 100003532236832
KM Farms

PS The above User ID and my question is for my second account. I do not know if it is linked to the forum or not. I will go look to see if it is and read how to link it to the forum if it isn't. Thanks and sorry for any confusion.

Hi Karlene

The rule for the Mayor working them means that your friend has to have 2 trains dispatched with at least 10 long cars attached to each train, that way all farms are automatically worked by the Mayor.

So Im not sure why they would abandon the work as it is the Mayor who is working them.

You can see who worked your non workable factories in the Activity panel below the game screen.
You can uncheck all options except for Facilities to be easier to find out who worked them.

About your second account, you do not have to create a new forum account.
You just have to do what you did, you post your problem using this Karlene forum account but providing the link to the other account.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 11 2023 at 02:48 PM.
Old May 12 2023, 01:10 PM

Default Farm Pass Non workable facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Karlene

The rule for the Mayor working them means that your friend has to have 2 trains dispatched with at least 10 long cars attached to each train, that way all farms are automatically worked by the Mayor.

So Im not sure why they would abandon the work as it is the Mayor who is working them.

You can see who worked your non workable factories in the Activity panel below the game screen.
You can uncheck all options except for Facilities to be easier to find out who worked them.

About your second account, you do not have to create a new forum account.
You just have to do what you did, you post your problem using this Karlene forum account but providing the link to the other account.
Thanks Mary for your answer. But I don't think I explained my first question well enough.

My question is: I started all of my factories, then posted them. Let's say my sister is the first person to work all of my factories. She has one train with 5 cars, so the mayor does not do all of the work. She works my factories. Does the game count her working them as working the non workable factories, as well, even though they weren't worked?

Thanks again for your patience and speedy reply.

Karlene 100003532236832

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old May 12 2023, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Thanks Mary for your answer. But I don't think I explained my first question well enough.

My question is: I started all of my factories, then posted them. Let's say my sister is the first person to work all of my factories. She has one train with 5 cars, so the mayor does not do all of the work. She works my factories. Does the game count her working them as working the non workable factories, as well, even though they weren't worked?

Thanks again for your patience and speedy reply.

Karlene 100003532236832
Hi Karlene

The response is no.

Following your example, if your sister is the first one to start working your facilities, she will see in blue all farms with workable and not workable facilities on them. But, as she doesnt have 2 trains dispatched with at least 10 long cars in each one, she will only be able to work your workable facilities in each farm.
If she goes to a farm with only non workable facilities on, then she will get the message that no more work available.

Your non workable facilities will be worked by the first person that has the 2 train requirement.
Old May 12 2023, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Karlene

The response is no.

Following your example, if your sister is the first one to start working your facilities, she will see in blue all farms with workable and not workable facilities on them. But, as she doesnt have 2 trains dispatched with at least 10 long cars in each one, she will only be able to work your workable facilities in each farm.
If she goes to a farm with only non workable facilities on, then she will get the message that no more work available.

Your non workable facilities will be worked by the first person that has the 2 train requirement.
Thank you Mary for all of your help.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old May 12 2023, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Thank you Mary for all of your help.
You are welcome Karlene
Old May 15 2023, 07:00 AM

Default seasonal goals

Today the seasonal goals reset. I did not get a new set of seasonal goals. It's blank.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old May 15 2023, 07:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
Today the seasonal goals reset. I did not get a new set of seasonal goals. It's blank.
Hi DeniseDJ,

Did you open Farm Pass on the Website or on Facebook?
If you are still playing on both versions and have had both open at the same time, please, close them and reload on version and see if it corrects for you.

If it does not please also check all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computer, you browser is still up to date and then run memcache for the version of the game you are using, then close the game and reopen it:

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 15 2023, 08:23 AM

farmpass goals are not showing complete when they are. Today all signs for info are completely blank so I do not know what I am suppose to harvest. Not getting my gifts daily so that is making me not complete farm pass.
Old May 15 2023, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by favoritenan1 View Post
farmpass goals are not showing complete when they are. Today all signs for info are completely blank so I do not know what I am suppose to harvest. Not getting my gifts daily so that is making me not complete farm pass.
Hi favoritenan

Which goals are not showing up as completed for you?

Please check your browser and operating system are up to date. After an update it is always better to restart your computer.

About your gift problem, are you playing in Facebook or in the WebSite?

Gifts have not been added to the WebSite yet, so you have to get them through Facebook version.

If you are not seeing gifts in your My Requests tab in Facebook version, then this is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old May 15 2023, 09:59 AM

thank you Mary. I didn't even need to clear the memcache. Just closing the farm and reopening did it.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs