Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 05 2023, 01:18 PM

Default Ingredient gifts

Hi, I've purchased the Farm Pass and one of my goals is to receive 23 "ingredient gifts". I've done everything I know to get at least one of my received gifts to register...and it's not working. I think it would be helpful if someone could tell us which ingredient gifts they're referring to? This is very frustrating and not helping to accomplish the goals.
Old May 05 2023, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laineydee View Post
Hi, I've purchased the Farm Pass and one of my goals is to receive 23 "ingredient gifts". I've done everything I know to get at least one of my received gifts to register...and it's not working. I think it would be helpful if someone could tell us which ingredient gifts they're referring to? This is very frustrating and not helping to accomplish the goals.
Hi laineydee

Your seasonal goal is to receive 23 ingredient packs. To be able to do that, you first need to ask for ingredients.

Open one of the production factories, for example the Oil Factory, and click in the + icon for Olive Oil.

When you do that, your request for ingredients will be posted to the Other Wall Requests, and your friends will send ingredients to you by clicking in the link.

All ingredients packs will go to your Red gift box and every one will count for your goal.

You have full information about Farm Pass in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Old May 09 2023, 12:01 AM

Default problems with gifts

One of my farm pass goals is to receive 20 cork trees. I have received at least 10 per the guidelines and have gotten credit for none of them. After I accept them, they do not show up in my gift box as well. ID# 100000025876835
Old May 09 2023, 12:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherd1 View Post
One of my farm pass goals is to receive 20 cork trees. I have received at least 10 per the guidelines and have gotten credit for none of them. After I accept them, they do not show up in my gift box as well. ID# 100000025876835
Hi Cherd,
I moved your post to the thread about the farm pass. Are you exchanging for those cork trees? They have to be original gifts. Exchanging for them will not work. Are those gifts coming through My Requests or gift sites?

If they are showing in your gift box then they will not count for the goal.
You may have stuck gifts which is causing them not to show. Are they still showing in your My Requests? If so then that would indicate they are stuck.
Then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.

About your other problem getting the token error, please be sure your browser and computer are up to date.
Close everything and restart your computer. See if that problems was fixed.
If not, then be sure that 3er party cookies are still allowed in your browser. You have instructions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 09 2023 at 02:08 PM.
Old May 11 2023, 03:36 AM

Thumbs down Daily challenge problem

Hello!
Have noticed that sometimes on the daily goals we are prompted to harvest a two day crop and it has happened again today with bellpeppers. This can never be acomplished in a 24 hour quest! Kindly fix that bug.
Thank you and have a lovey day
Best regards
Enelya
Old May 11 2023, 06:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enelyaa View Post
Hello!
Have noticed that sometimes on the daily goals we are prompted to harvest a two day crop and it has happened again today with bellpeppers. This can never be acomplished in a 24 hour quest! Kindly fix that bug.
Thank you and have a lovey day
Best regards
Enelya
Hi Enelya,

There's no bug to fix.

You do not have to complete that goal by harvesting them on your own farm. You can complete it by harvesting them for someone else who has them ready like getting hired at market or when working as a super neighbour.

Some farmers like to use part or a whole farm to plant some of every crop or only the more commonly used crops for regular quest purposes which can help with both regular quests and some of the low quantity harvest a specific crop farm pass goals.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 11 2023, 07:50 AM
Account Not Linked

ID 100001043278567 Build No: 474
Farm Pass wants me to harvest 20 Lotus I went to my farm 19 and checked my Farm Stats that said I had 27 ready, so I harvested them all.
Farm Pass is only giving me credit for 15. I left the game and came back. FP still only shows 15 and the Farm Stats for farm 19 shows no Lotus ready, 27 growing. FP is not giving me credit for what I harvested.
Old May 11 2023, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
ID 100001043278567 Build No: 474
Farm Pass wants me to harvest 20 Lotus I went to my farm 19 and checked my Farm Stats that said I had 27 ready, so I harvested them all.
Farm Pass is only giving me credit for 15. I left the game and came back. FP still only shows 15 and the Farm Stats for farm 19 shows no Lotus ready, 27 growing. FP is not giving me credit for what I harvested.
Hi Kathyrdr

I visited your farm 19 and you only have 15 lotus growing so that is the amount you got for your farm pass goal.

Please open your Farm Stats. and then uncheck the option for "Include products due to fertilizer, baits and bonus" showing at the bottom left side.

When you have that option unchecked then you will see the real amount of items you have on a farm.
Old May 11 2023, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Enelya,

There's no bug to fix.

You do not have to complete that goal by harvesting them on your own farm. You can complete it by harvesting them for someone else who has them ready like getting hired at market or when working as a super neighbour.

Some farmers like to use part or a whole farm to plant some of every crop or only the more commonly used crops for regular quest purposes which can help with both regular quests and some of the low quantity harvest a specific crop farm pass goals.

Thank you for your quick replyTiger! Have a nice day!
Old May 11 2023, 02:18 PM

Default Farm Pass Non Workable Facs

My question is about the farm pass privilege of having one neighbor work non workable facs.

If the first person who comes to work your facs does not have the mayor complete the work, does that first person count as the one who worked your non workable facs?
I earned this privilege, started all of my regular facs including non workables, posted for help, had 11 come work, but the facility manager doesn't register that the non workables were worked. The farm pass manager says they were.

So, if the first person who comes to work your facs does not have the mayor complete the work, does that first person count as the one who worked your non workable facs, even if they weren't really worked?

Thanks for your time. User ID 100003532236832
KM Farms

PS The above User ID and my question is for my second account. I do not know if it is linked to the forum or not. I will go look to see if it is and read how to link it to the forum if it isn't. Thanks and sorry for any confusion.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!

Last edited by Karlene; May 11 2023 at 02:29 PM. Reason: add a PS

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs