Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 18 2023, 12:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
When doing trains this morning on FB site (boosting others), I got the same message as Spike$u (you have to be friends first). These were people that I friended on FB, but made buddies on Slashkey; and, it showed under their pictures that they are buddies. I was doing the trains on the FB site as I needed to send out another boost. I had one train from a neighbor which went through fine. I'm beginning to think FB is getting picky about wording: Friend vs Buddy.
Hi Lynnetimpeiro,
You can boost trains as well as send out boost requests from either FB or SK. You do not have to be on Facebook to send out boost requests.
For the boost not going through on Facebook the only reason I can think of for this would be a data transfer issue and nothing Facebook is doing. Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2023, 02:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Done and thanks!! I didn't realize we could send boost requests out from SK.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 20 2023, 12:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Ellsinore

The help given was always based on all kind of actions like claiming a bonus, sending ingredients, sending gifts, watering flowers, working factories/service facilities, working railroads etc so applies to the option for Farmers helping you.
Hi, Mary!

Thanks for the info. Do you know how often this resets? For instance, neighbors helping me today? As of yesterday? For the past week?

I'm cleaning out my neighbors that don't do stuff. But I don't want to eliminate someone just because it's been a day or two?

Thanks!
Old May 20 2023, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsinore View Post
Hi, Mary!

Thanks for the info. Do you know how often this resets? For instance, neighbors helping me today? As of yesterday? For the past week?

I'm cleaning out my neighbors that don't do stuff. But I don't want to eliminate someone just because it's been a day or two?

Thanks!
Hi Ellsinore,
It resets at midnight eastern time every day.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 24 2023, 01:59 PM

Train boost requests are not working from the website. My friends say it is expired.
Old May 24 2023, 02:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcy View Post
Train boost requests are not working from the website. My friends say it is expired.
Hi Fredcy,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the trains.
We have not been able to duplicate this. The only thing I can suggest is to try reloading your farms before you send your boost requests.
Old May 28 2023, 08:30 AM

An issue I have just noticed so not sure if this last update is the cause or not .. with the new ability to add buddies and neighbors from the website without having to add the farmer as a FB friend first, I am seeing in my train manager on FB if a neighbor/buddy has added me as a neighbor from the website, I get an error message in the train manager in FB when I try to boost their train, that the request is for friends only but if I'm on the website I don't get that message and their train is boosted like all my neighbor's trains are.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old May 28 2023, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
An issue I have just noticed so not sure if this last update is the cause or not .. with the new ability to add buddies and neighbors from the website without having to add the farmer as a FB friend first, I am seeing in my train manager on FB if a neighbor/buddy has added me as a neighbor from the website, I get an error message in the train manager in FB when I try to boost their train, that the request is for friends only but if I'm on the website I don't get that message and their train is boosted like all my neighbor's trains are.
Hi Storm,
No that has not been sorted out. I can only recommend at this time that you do train boosts through the website or at least those for any neighbors you have added through that and are not Facebook friends with.
Old May 28 2023, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Storm,
No that has not been sorted out. I can only recommend at this time that you do train boosts through the website or at least those for any neighbors you have added through that and are not Facebook friends with.
Thanks Taz .. will do

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jun 07 2023, 04:52 AM

Hi
I have bought a second standard freight locomotive and have two Long cars attached (farms 1O and 19)
I expected my second train to make a difference to the number of facilities I have to work for my neighbours, but I still have to work 50 percent. I thought it would be less than 50 percent now with two cars on a second train.
Thanks

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working