Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 03 2023, 07:32 PM

I created a second account. I set the second account as a Super Neighbor and the other account set me as a Super Neighbor. I can work the new account but the new account can't work this account. Wonder what I am missing?
Old Dec 03 2023, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
I created a second account. I set the second account as a Super Neighbor and the other account set me as a Super Neighbor. I can work the new account but the new account can't work this account. Wonder what I am missing?
I figured it out
Old Dec 09 2023, 11:10 AM

Default Has 11 neighbors not showing, no fourm confirmation mail

Writing in behalf of another friend who can not log into the forum as he has never received his confirmation e mail for log in purposes, also he has received and accepted 11 neighbor requests which are not showing. He has cleared cookies, memcache numerous times, and of course loaded and re-loaded and nothing is showing!!!!
Old Dec 09 2023, 11:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
Writing in behalf of another friend who can not log into the forum as he has never received his confirmation e mail for log in purposes, also he has received and accepted 11 neighbor requests which are not showing. He has cleared cookies, memcache numerous times, and of course loaded and re-loaded and nothing is showing!!!!
Hi Mbcashman,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors. Please ask them to contact me on my farms in the link in my signature, so I can help get them registered. There isn't any way we can help through you as we do not have any information about what account or how all this was done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 10 2023, 10:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Missing 11 neighbors, one is a sn

I have accepted 11 requests for neighbors. None are showing on my farm, either at the bottom or on farmer lists. One of the would be neighbors has me set as a SN on her end. I have loaded and re-loaded farm several times, cleaned Memcache several times, also, and have cleared cookies and browsing history on the computer even though it is only one week old.
Old Dec 10 2023, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfalls View Post
I have accepted 11 requests for neighbors. None are showing on my farm, either at the bottom or on farmer lists. One of the would be neighbors has me set as a SN on her end. I have loaded and re-loaded farm several times, cleaned Memcache several times, also, and have cleared cookies and browsing history on the computer even though it is only one week old.
Hi wfalls,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors.

When you accept a neighbor request then you are added to their neighbor list, but they are not added to yours until you send them a request to be your neighbor. The neighbor adding is a two way street you have to accept their requests and you have to send them a request.

If you look in your Farmers Lists and look in the tab for Reverse Neighbors you will find them all there. From that list you can add them as your neighbor by clicking on the blue Add Neighbor symbol.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 20 2023, 10:01 AM

Default Uable to use tools on superneighbor farms, greyed out

How do I fix when my superneighbors tools are all greyed out and the farms are ready to be worked before wasting? This keeps happen intermittently.
What should I do to stop that from happening?
Old Dec 20 2023, 10:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaLee View Post
How do I fix when my superneighbors tools are all greyed out and the farms are ready to be worked before wasting? This keeps happen intermittently.
What should I do to stop that from happening?
Hi LizaLee,
I moved your post to the thread about super neighbors.
Your neighbor you are trying to work for would have to fix this with the settings for you as their super neighbor by allowing you to use their tools. There isn't any way for you to fix it.
Old Dec 20 2023, 02:52 PM

I have worked at 2 super neighbors farms and my exp points have not been credited
Old Dec 20 2023, 03:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelouise View Post
I have worked at 2 super neighbors farms and my exp points have not been credited
Hi Janelouise,
We do not get any data for when you work as a Super Neighbor. You would only get XP for plowing and planting. When you harvest crops, trees, flowers or fish ponds you do not get Xp as you get a percentage of the crop.
You can find the information of what you get when you work in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...66#post5832366

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors