Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 23 2023, 10:01 PM

Unhappy Question about facilities

Sorry to bug you but I did search the forum first to no avail, how long do we have to wait in between being able to work neighbor's facilities? is it the same for service facilities as well as regular facilities? Why have I been unable to work facilities today for over 15 hours? how do I find the clear mem cache link, the search provides results which are far too broad, btw, I have chrome, just updated yesterday, I have cleared cookies and cache from all time, I have re started my computer, I am using windows 10 or 11 not sure and everything was working great yesterday, today it's a poop show

Thank you for your time,

100000165445235 Build No: 563
Old Oct 23 2023, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
Sorry to bug you but I did search the forum first to no avail, how long do we have to wait in between being able to work neighbor's facilities? is it the same for service facilities as well as regular facilities? Why have I been unable to work facilities today for over 15 hours? how do I find the clear mem cache link, the search provides results which are far too broad, btw, I have chrome, just updated yesterday, I have cleared cookies and cache from all time, I have re started my computer, I am using windows 10 or 11 not sure and everything was working great yesterday, today it's a poop show

Thank you for your time,

100000165445235 Build No: 563
Hi Betty,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities. You can find the information you seek in the first post on the first page of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2023, 10:24 PM

Default Thank you

Taz Thank you, never knew about the clock and never knew about the time on the facilities thing, truth is I don't think it ever actually affected me before, this is a strange practice and seems impractical, I can see 8 hrs between working facilities for the same person, but to not be able to work anyone's facilites sounds like a penalty just for trying to be a good neighbor

However, thank you for the clear explanation
Old Oct 24 2023, 05:21 PM

Hi. Trying to refresh my memory, but what is the actual relevance of diversification? I have looked all over the game guide, but cannot find the explanation. I checked in the Facility Manager, and clicked the ? next to best, but it doesn't really explain it well enough Thanks
Old Oct 24 2023, 06:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi. Trying to refresh my memory, but what is the actual relevance of diversification? I have looked all over the game guide, but cannot find the explanation. I checked in the Facility Manager, and clicked the ? next to best, but it doesn't really explain it well enough Thanks
Hi Early Girl,

In the early years of Farm Town we had far less features, less farms, smaller farms, far less facilities than we do now and back then it was popular with a lot of farmers to compare with each other how well they were doing against other farmers, not just with experience points and coins but with facilities.

All Diversification Rank does is assign points according to how you use your own facilities, how many you have, how full they that day. That then gives you a figure that you could compare with another famers Rank, if you wanted to. Best is just the highest figure you have ever reached by filling the facilities that you have.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 25 2023, 08:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

100000848051286 Build No: 563 I have posted twice lately and have had no response about missing inventory, animal products. Milk, peacock feathers, ostrich feathers, etc. But the problem that I have now is many, many restaurants that do not show all products that are listed when you try to produce faster.. Some are the Romanian, Puerto Rican, Russian, Salvadoran, Scandinavian, Scottish, Singaporean, Slovakian, Spanish, Swiss. I have checked and they are checked to use. They are missing from 1 - 5 products. Please help me on this and it would be just great if you could check on my inventory. I feel like many other things are missing but cannot know, Thank you, Doris Jones

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 25 2023, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
100000848051286 Build No: 563 I have posted twice lately and have had no response about missing inventory, animal products. Milk, peacock feathers, ostrich feathers, etc. But the problem that I have now is many, many restaurants that do not show all products that are listed when you try to produce faster.. Some are the Romanian, Puerto Rican, Russian, Salvadoran, Scandinavian, Scottish, Singaporean, Slovakian, Spanish, Swiss. I have checked and they are checked to use. They are missing from 1 - 5 products. Please help me on this and it would be just great if you could check on my inventory. I feel like many other things are missing but cannot know, Thank you, Doris Jones
Hi Doris,
If you are using the Start All and Load all buttons at the top of the facility manager you will not get any notices about missing ingredients. If the fStart All runs into a missing ingredient then it stops trying to load so your diversification level will show that a lot was not loaded. When that happens you need to restart your farms for the storage to update with those ingredients that are returned to you from the bonus batches.
You can only see the notifications if you go to the individual facility and use the Start All at the top of it. If something is missing then it will tell you which is missing. Then you can check your inventory to see how many you have of that item.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2023, 09:51 AM

I have oil refinerys and bakeries on several farms...no duplicates on each farm. They will not work when I fill to post. Never know what I'm getting on each one. Need some help please...this has been going on for some time. Thank you!
Old Oct 30 2023, 10:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfraz View Post
I have oil refinerys and bakeries on several farms...no duplicates on each farm. They will not work when I fill to post. Never know what I'm getting on each one. Need some help please...this has been going on for some time. Thank you!
Hi Jackfraz,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about facilities. Please do not post problems or questions in the Suggestion section as that is only for making suggestions for improving or changing the game.
First thing to do is go to the facility manager, and make sure there is a check in each facility box for your oil Refineries and bakeries. Second open one of each and make sure there is a check in the box for each product you want to produce.
Old Nov 03 2023, 10:44 PM

Cool facilities with a paper clip and blue background

I was just going through my facilities and I noticed that two of my Art Studios showed with a blue background and what appeared to be a paper clip on them. One was on farm 1 and the other is on farm 2. I'm just wondering why they are different from the other art studios. What does the paper clip thingy mean.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending