Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 14 2023, 01:59 AM

Default My Drying Facility

Would you please advise why my Drying Facility does not show in my Facilities.
Old Jul 14 2023, 06:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacknights13 View Post
Would you please advise why my Drying Facility does not show in my Facilities.
Hi Blacknights13,

We are not seeing that you own a Drying Facility.

If you can you see it on your farm, which farm is it on?

Please supply your user ID so we can make sure we are checking the correct data for you. Scroll down below your game screen and past the yellow box underneath it and your ID will be showing up there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 14 2023, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Guinan,
In the Ingredient Planner you have filter settings across the top of it. The one on the left is where you set what facilities you want to see the ingredients for. Set that drop down to All Facilities rather than Regular facilities.
hi sorry dont understand new website play farm town having trouble post facilities please can help me comes up post friend help only posts one can help me understand it please thks crystal after load them trying post clients and work all together
Old Jul 14 2023, 09:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal straine View Post
hi sorry dont understand new website play farm town having trouble post facilities please can help me comes up post friend help only posts one can help me understand it please thks crystal after load them trying post clients and work all together
Hi Crystal,
Posting facilities in the website version is the same as in the Facebook version except that you do not have the last pop up to post it on your Facebook profile.
You still have to post from a regular facility and a service facility, so 2 posts just like in Facebook. When you click the green check in the first pop up you will see a text above that saying Request Sent.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2023, 11:42 AM

Default Soup Kitchen Not Working Properly

Hi, I'm having problems w/my Soup Kitchen today. None of the food items are loading at all. All of the packaging items load, but not the food. I had a quest to make one of the food items from that fac and when I clicked on "load all," 2 of the food items loaded including the one for the quest. None of the rest did in spite of the fact that I have plenty of ingredients to make these items. Is this a new bug or maybe somebody can suggest something? Thanks!
Old Jul 15 2023, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshyne View Post
Hi, I'm having problems w/my Soup Kitchen today. None of the food items are loading at all. All of the packaging items load, but not the food. I had a quest to make one of the food items from that fac and when I clicked on "load all," 2 of the food items loaded including the one for the quest. None of the rest did in spite of the fact that I have plenty of ingredients to make these items. Is this a new bug or maybe somebody can suggest something? Thanks!
Hi Sonshyne,
The Soup Kitchen is a service facility and it only loads completed products from the facilities that produce them.
You would need to check your storage for those products and not the ingredients to make them to see if you have any to load.
Is this a co-op quest for load beef chili soup? If so you do not have any in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2023, 02:10 PM

I'm sorry Taz!!! I guess I'm officially dumb today!! : / I just noticed this.
Old Jul 20 2023, 09:47 PM

I am not seeing all of my facilities: restaurants. Other than Indonesia in my manager.
Old Jul 20 2023, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
I am not seeing all of my facilities: restaurants. Other than Indonesia in my manager.
Hi Jan Edwards,
Make sure you have your funnel filter in your facility manager set as below:
Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Old Jul 23 2023, 09:01 AM

Hello, it is me again. I checked with several neighbors/FT friends and no one can see the work I post. When I have been using the version on Facebook there was no issue, but whenever I post here, no one sees it. I am getting concerned since FB is disconnecting FT tomorrow. Please advice what I need to do. I do click the check mark for posting on wall. Thank you ~ Astrid

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending