Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 19 2023, 01:30 AM

Default Trading Post Supplies Factory

I am having issues with the dream catcher from the Trading Post Supplies Factory. A message appears saying I need to add one more amber rock when I have 2958 in stock. I have checked all other ingredients for the dream catcher and I have plenty. This issue is in the web game. I went to the Facebook game and was able to load the dream catcher to 100% no problems. Just thought you should be aware of this issue and hopefully get it fixed in the web game. I am wondering if this glitch affects other facilities when loading up. I have too many to check them all. The only reason I checked the Trading post supplies factory is because it is part of the NCC. Thanks
Old May 19 2023, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I am having issues with the dream catcher from the Trading Post Supplies Factory. A message appears saying I need to add one more amber rock when I have 2958 in stock. I have checked all other ingredients for the dream catcher and I have plenty. This issue is in the web game. I went to the Facebook game and was able to load the dream catcher to 100% no problems. Just thought you should be aware of this issue and hopefully get it fixed in the web game. I am wondering if this glitch affects other facilities when loading up. I have too many to check them all. The only reason I checked the Trading post supplies factory is because it is part of the NCC. Thanks
Hi Vivienne

Im not sure why you were able to to fill that facility in the facebook version and not in the site version as you dont have a great amount of amber rock stored.

Let me give you an example: You have 3 Artisan Jewelry Studio, and you need 6,480 amber rock to only fill those 3 facilities to 100%
By the time I checked your data you only had 1775 amber rock stored.

What I try to say is if you load any other facilitiy using amber rock before loading your Trading Post Supplies Factory (you also own 3 of them) then it is possible you cant fill them to 100%
Old May 21 2023, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Vivienne

Im not sure why you were able to to fill that facility in the facebook version and not in the site version as you dont have a great amount of amber rock stored.

Let me give you an example: You have 3 Artisan Jewelry Studio, and you need 6,480 amber rock to only fill those 3 facilities to 100%
By the time I checked your data you only had 1775 amber rock stored.

What I try to say is if you load any other facilitiy using amber rock before loading your Trading Post Supplies Factory (you also own 3 of them) then it is possible you cant fill them to 100%
Oh OK, thank you for explaining that
Old May 21 2023, 08:04 AM

Hi,
I have a huge problem with fuel. I have five refineries so I never run out of fuel (for the past 3 years or so). Last night I was working a large farm and I ran out so I re-fueled as usual. When I re-fueled I had very little fuel (this has never happened). It said I could re-fuel in 3 hours. This morning I re-fueled and only got 1800 which lasted me no time and now I am down to 13 gal. Is there a glitch with the fuel? Now I can't refuel until tomorrow and I am stuck not being able to even plant. I am afraid this will be an everyday occurrence now. I even added a lot of fuel tank gifts and they did not show up.
Old May 21 2023, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
Hi,
I have a huge problem with fuel. I have five refineries so I never run out of fuel (for the past 3 years or so). Last night I was working a large farm and I ran out so I re-fueled as usual. When I re-fueled I had very little fuel (this has never happened). It said I could re-fuel in 3 hours. This morning I re-fueled and only got 1800 which lasted me no time and now I am down to 13 gal. Is there a glitch with the fuel? Now I can't refuel until tomorrow and I am stuck not being able to even plant. I am afraid this will be an everyday occurrence now. I even added a lot of fuel tank gifts and they did not show up.
Hi Ericanl,
There isn't any problem with the fuel. Nothing has changed on the amount of fuel you make per refinery.

I see you added another gas station today. Please note that the gas station does not make fuel tanks, but instead uses them so that would make your supply go down not up. Be sure you uncheck fuel tanks in those.
If you added those fuel tanks from the free gift sites then they may not work. Those sites are not run or owned by Slashkey. If you have problems with those you will need to contact the administrators of those sites.
I do see you have done a lot of work from the job market. You may have used up your reserve of fuel by doing those. When you are hired you can see if you are using their fuel or your own for the job in the hire request.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2023, 12:26 PM

Default losing products?

When I load my regular and service facilities and post them to the wall and friends work them, I am finding a frequent discrepancy between the amount of products before they work and the amount sent to storage. For example, if I had 70M before they work, then it shows 20M in storage, but the original amount has dropped to 25M left in the facilities still in production. And cash out only shows 4M. So a lot seems to not be going to storage after they work. I looked for this in the forum, but sorry..didn't find any info. I use the slashkey website.

Last edited by CJHarris; Jun 05 2023 at 12:32 PM.
Old Jun 05 2023, 01:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJHarris View Post
When I load my regular and service facilities and post them to the wall and friends work them, I am finding a frequent discrepancy between the amount of products before they work and the amount sent to storage. For example, if I had 70M before they work, then it shows 20M in storage, but the original amount has dropped to 25M left in the facilities still in production. And cash out only shows 4M. So a lot seems to not be going to storage after they work. I looked for this in the forum, but sorry..didn't find any info. I use the slashkey website.
Hi CHarris,
It may be the difference in the numbers are because of the bonus batches. First they use your ingredients to fill the facilities then any ingredients for bonus batches are added back into your storage.
When you cashout is is only doing that from the service facilities and what you are seeing are the coins not the products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2023, 07:55 AM

Default Working facilities from My Requests page.

Was wondering if someone could enlighten me as I am very confused I happened to be on the FB FT page as had just done gifts, so went to see if any facilities needed working. Three lots of them on there would not let me work as they said they were for friends only. So I looked up the people and indeed they were not friends.
I then had a thought and went over to the SK site and tried to work those facilities from there and it let me! How come posts are coming on there from people I am not even friends with ?? Is this something new?
Old Jun 06 2023, 08:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Was wondering if someone could enlighten me as I am very confused I happened to be on the FB FT page as had just done gifts, so went to see if any facilities needed working. Three lots of them on there would not let me work as they said they were for friends only. So I looked up the people and indeed they were not friends.
I then had a thought and went over to the SK site and tried to work those facilities from there and it let me! How come posts are coming on there from people I am not even friends with ?? Is this something new?
Hi Barbaraaelwart,
In the SK site you will see posts for facs work requests for your neighbors and buddies even if you don't have them as a neighbor or buddy, you may be their neighbor or buddy if you accepted a request for that from them. If those were accepted on SK then you will only be able to work those posts from the SK sites as they are not your Facebook friends.
Old Jun 07 2023, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barbaraaelwart,
In the SK site you will see posts for facs work requests for your neighbors and buddies even if you don't have them as a neighbor or buddy, you may be their neighbor or buddy if you accepted a request for that from them. If those were accepted on SK then you will only be able to work those posts from the SK sites as they are not your Facebook friends.
Thank you Taz,

I had not remembered that anyone who was not your FB friend could be a neighbour/buddy. However, one of the people that I had seen the request from was neither a Buddy or a Neighbour and we were not FB friends either! That has now been remedied as I did message him and we sent buddy requests to each other. Guess I shall just stop trying to make sense of it and go with the flow !!

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending